Homemade pizza dough that only needs two ingredients..simple and delicious.
What are the Two Ingredients?
- Self rising flour
- Plain Greek yogurt
Self Rising Flour: Don’t have any in your pantry? Make it homemade!
I realized after making the above pizza, I should have taken a picture of said finished pizza. Don’t know why I didn’t. But, it’s pizza! You guys know what pizza looks like, right? 😉
Don’t worry…I have some pizza-making ideas for you!
Put Your Pizza Dough to Work:
- Taco Pizza..instead of fridge dough, go homemade!
- Deep Dish Pizza– the recipe can be used easily with the two ingredient.
- S’mores Pizza– the crust in this post is delicious, but, use the two ingredient when you are in a time crunch.
- Hawaiian Pizza
- Grilled Pizza- a great option for the warm weather. Grilling with homemade dough is just as simple as the store bought.BBQ Chicken Pizza- Instead of pizza sauce, spread your dough with your favorite BBQ sauce, then, top pizza with cooked chopped or shredded chicken, cooked bacon pieces,cheddar cheese and slices of green/red peppers.
- Pepperoni and Bacon- Top with chopped pepperoni, cooked bacon pieces and regular pizza sauce.
- Chicken and Broccoli Ranch- replace your red sauce with your favorite ranch dressing. Top with cooked shredded or chopped chicken, broccoli florets and mozzarella cheese.
Whatever combo you chose, this Two Ingredient Pizza Dough will make it easy and delicious!