Perfect for a busy breakfast at home or on the go! These breakfast burritos are delicious and versatile.
Tired of cold cereal for breakfast? Try a breakfast burrito! Soft, warm tortilla shells filled with your favorite breakfast tastes. Dunk them in a homemade tangy taco sauce for the finishing touch.
- Soft tortilla shells
- Crumbled breakfast sausage
- Hash browns
- Cheddar cheese sauce
- For Taco Sauce:
- Tomato sauce
- Dried Spices: Cumin- Onion powder -Garlic powder – Chili powder- Paprika- Red pepper flakes
Pin it for Later:
These are totally versatile! You can swapped out/add/subtract ingredients to fit your taste.
- Eggs: Make a tofu scramble
- Breakfast Sausage: Pork, turkey or a plant based version will all go great with these!
- Cheddar Cheese Sauce: Replace it with your favorite shredded version.
- Instead of hash browns, use tater tots or those leftover cooked potatoes in your fridge.
- Add chopped peppers, onions, tomatoes, pico de gallo or cooked chopped bacon to your mix.
- These freeze great! Wrap your already prepared burritos in plastic wrap, then, store them in a freezer safe storage bag. They will stay good for a couple on months. When you are ready, unwrap them from the plastic wrap and heat in the microwave or oven.
- Store any leftovers ( that aren’t be froze) in a covered container or storage bag in the refrigerator. Eat them within 2-3 days.
- Same goes for the taco sauce! Store it in a covered jar/container. It will be good for about a week.