Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken and Potatoes- -Dinner is one pot! Chicken, potatoes and veggies cooked right in your crock pot.
📌 Pin it for Later:
- Boneless chicken breasts
- Cream of chicken soup
- Chicken broth
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Baby carrots
- Worcestershire sauce
A few notes:
- Yes, you can use partially frozen chicken breasts!
- I used 1.25 lbs of boneless chicken breasts. This should be approx 3-4 medium size breasts.
- Want to make your cream of chicken soup homemade? Find out how.
- No Worcestershire sauce? This can be replaced with steak sauce. ( ex: A1)
- What kind of potatoes should be used? I love Little Potato Company’s creamer potatoes. They are just the right size and are come in a super convenient package. However, go with your favorite! Just stick to a smaller size for accurate cooking time. If your potatoes seem larger, simply chop them into quarters beforehand.
How to Make:
- Place chopped potatoes into your crock pot. Then, top with chicken and carrots.
- In a bowl, whisk together soup and broth. Pour on top of chicken/carrots/potatoes.
- Cover and cook on low.
- Remove chicken, carrots and potatoes with a slotted spoon, leaving liquid in the crock pot. Place in a clean dish.
- Turn temperature to high and stir in cheddar cheese and Worcestershire sauce. Cook until melted and smooth. This should only take 15-30 minutes.
- Spoon melted cheese on top of chicken, carrots and potatoes, then, serve.
Dinner in One Pot!
- One Pot Spaghetti
- Turkey Kielbasa and Cheesy Pasta
- Instant Pot Chicken Alfredo Fettuccine with Broccoli
- One Dish No Boil Penne and Meatballs
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Skillet