September 9, 2015
Delicious brownies made right from a simple box of cake mix!
Yes, I did it again. Made something from a cake mix. Don’t hate me, OK?
Today, we have brownies. Yes, you could just buy a box of brownie mix. But, imagine you have a brownie emergency and no way to get out to buy anything you need to make homemade brownies or brownie mix.
It could happen.
These are a delicious cake-y brownie and only need just a few simple ingredients. Also, completely versatile.
You can go with regular chocolate mix or dark or German. Whatever floats your boat. Toss in a few chocolate chips too, they are a yum additional.
Whatever reason you need, go with it. Just get to bakin’ them soon!Print
- 1- 18 oz box chocolate cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8 x 8 baking dish.
- Mix dry cake mix, egg, milk and canola oil until fully combined.
- If desired, stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread batter into prepared pan and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Please note: this post contains affiliate links. See disclosure.