Creamy Chicken Pillows- -Crunchy pillows with a creamy chicken filling. Top off with your favorite Alfredo sauce to make it your new favorite dinner menu addition!
- Crescent roll dough
- Cooked chicken
- Cream cheese
- Dried chives
- Minced onion
- Bread crumbs
- Alfredo sauce
Crescent Dough: Any variety will work ( ex: fat free, low fat, etc). I preferred Pillsbury, but, any other brand will work just fine.
Alfredo Sauce: Use your favorite jarred version or homemade. See the recipe card for links to both of our favorites.
📌 Pin it for Later
How to Make:
- First, mix together cooked chicken and dried spices.
- Remove crescent rolls from the package. Take two crescent triangles and press seams together to create a rectangle.
- Fill each rectangle with approx 2-3 tablespoons of the chicken mixture.
- Bring corners of dough into middle of chicken mixture. Then, fold up around completely, creating a ball. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Dip each ball into the melted butter, then, coat with bread crumbs. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Let them cool for 5-8 minutes before serving.
- Top each pillow with warm Alfredo sauce and if desired, chives before serving.
Note: If desired, you can serve these without the topping of Alfredo sauce. They are still delicious. 😉
Love Alfredo? Try these Too:
- Instant Pot Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo and Broccoli
- Creamy Alfredo Chorizo Pasta
- Chicken Alfredo Bubble Up
- Mexican Chicken Alfredo