Cheesy Ranch Chicken! Just a few simple ingredients for this flavorful chicken.
I know what you’re thinking…how much chicken do these people eat? Seriously? How much cheese can one family consume?
Here’s your answer: alot. Yep, alot.
We love it!
Chicken. Cheese. And this one has a bit of ranch. #Yum
Here is what you need for this recipe and a few notes:
- Boneless chicken breast: approx 1 1/4 lbs or 3-4 medium size breasts. Your average cooking time will be about 30 minutes, but, that could vary, depending on the size/thickness of your chicken breasts.
- Ranch dressing: go with your favorite bottled version or homemade will work too!
- Grated Parmesan cheese: see the Amazon widget below for our favorite brand. It’s #vegan and #dairyfree.
- Shredded cheddar cheese.
- A large, flat rimmed baking sheet
- Foil and non stick cooking spray
- It’s not required, but, adding your chicken under a preheated broiler gives the cheese a crispy texture. It only will take a few seconds..so, watch it carefully.
This Cheesy Ranch Chicken takes nearly zero effort in the prep department. You could toss it together after a long day and have dinner on the table in 30 minutes.
The tangy ranch, the crunchy cheesy topping..you too will be a chicken and cheese family in no time flat.