February 15, 2013
Just a few simple ingredients for this flavorful chicken!
I know what you’re thinking…how much chicken do these people eat? Seriously? How much cheese can one family consume?
Here’s your answer: alot. Yep, alot.
We love it!
Chicken. Cheese. And this one has a bit of ranch. #Yum
Here is what you need for this recipe and a few notes:
1. Boneless chicken breast: approx 1 1/4 lbs or 3-4 medium size breasts. Your average cooking time will be about 30 minutes, but, that could vary, depending on the size/thickness of your chicken breasts.
2. Ranch dressing: go with your favorite bottled version or homemade will work too!
3. Grated Parmesan cheese: see the Amazon widget below for our favorite brand. It’s #vegan and #dairyfree.
4. Shredded cheddar cheese.
5. A large, flat rimmed baking sheet
6. Foil and non stick cooking spray
7. It’s not required, but, adding your chicken under a preheated broiler gives the cheese a crispy texture. It only will take a few seconds..so, watch it carefully.
This chicken takes nearly zero effort in the prep department. You could toss it together after a long day and have dinner on the table in 30 minutes.
The tangy ranch, the crunchy cheesy topping..you too will be a chicken and cheese family in no time flat.
More of our chicken love:
Ready in under an hour and goes with just about any side dish!
- 1.25 lb boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4-1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a flat rimmed baking sheet with foil. Spray foil with non stick cooking spray.
- Coat chicken breasts with ranch dressing.
- In small bowl, mix cheeses together. Top chicken with cheeses
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- To crisp up your cheese, put chicken under your broiler for just a few minutes before serving.
- Baking time may vary, due to the thickness of your chicken breasts.
Keywords: chicken, cheese, ranch, dinner