Chocolate Chip Muffins with Ricotta Cheese : Soft muffins loaded with mini chocolate chips and creamy ricotta cheese.
These muffins are one of my favorite recipe finds on the site. I originally shared this recipe back when my blog first started in 2011, and they remain our household favorite when it comes to chocolate chip muffins.
Soft, chocolaty, and the ricotta cheese gives them nice, creamy texture. Using the mini chocolate chips gives them just the right about of chocolate without being too chocolaty.
Wait! Is that possible? 🤔
- Flour + baking powder + salt + baking soda
- Egg Whites
- Ricotta Cheese
- Mini Chocolate Chips
A few notes:
- Don’t over mix your batter! This could give you dense muffins.
- Be sure your butter is softened before mixing.
- Freezing? These muffins freeze really well. Simply place them in a freezer safe bag or container ( with lid). When you are ready, reheat in the microwave. They will stay good for a few months.
More Muffins to Check Out:
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Muffins
- Apple Sugar Muffins
- Chocolate Chip Orange Muffins
- Blackberry Muffins with Lemon Glaze