Dirt Pudding! A fun and simple no bake dessert that is layered with a creamy pudding and Oreo cookies.
- Cream cheese
- Powdered sugar
- Cold milk
- Instant vanilla pudding mix
- Whipped topping
- Oreo cookies
Pudding Mix: Make sure it’s INSTANT pudding mix and not cook/serve.
Whipped Topping: Commonly known as “Cool Whip”. Use your favorite brand and make sure it’s thawed.
Oreo Cookies: You will need a 16 oz package. No, they don’t need to be “Oreo” brand. Any brand equivalent will work.
How to Make:
- First, whisk together dry pudding mix with cold milk. Set it aside for 2-5 minutes to thicken.
- Next, in a food processor or blender, crush cookies until they are finely crushed. Again, set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, butter and powdered sugar.
- Add the pudding into the cream cheese mixture. Then, fold in the whipped topping.
- The recipe is large enough to fill a 13 x 9 baking dish, but, any type of dish can be used. Layer the bottom of your dish with crushed cookies, then, spread pudding mixture on top.
- Keep layering until your dish is filled, then, refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
Storage: Keep any leftovers in the refrigerator. I do not recommend freezing this.