Ooey, gooey Cinnamon Roll Bites give you all the great taste of a cinnamon roll without all the work!
Don’t you love short-cuts? I sure do!
They are a tremendous help at times. Especially, when it comes to cinnamon rolls. 🙂
But, as much as we love them, sometimes, we (my kids..OK, me too) want something cinnamon roll-y but, do not want to take too much time to make.
Enter these tasty little cinnamon roll bites. They are a delicious, little treat if you want something sweet for breakfast or even dessert.
Here is a breakdown:
- You start with a tube of refrigerator biscuits. Any brand will work, just keep note of the size of your package and type of biscuits. I usually use a 12 oz package of buttermilk biscuits. If you use a “flaky” biscuits of a different size package, they will still work, but, your ingredient may need to be adjusted.
- Cut the biscuits into 4 separate pieces. A pair of sharp kitchen scissors works great for this job.
- Toss the biscuit pieces with the brown sugar/cinnamon mixture. You can do this in large bowl or use a large freezer bag. Both ways work fine.
- Add coated biscuit pieces to your pan. Use an 8 x 8 pan and don’t forget to grease it!
- After baking, let them cool about 5 minutes before adding the glaze.
- Be prepare to eat several of these. Of course, be careful..they are hot!
These Cinnamon Roll Bites take no time at all to make and will vanish quicker than a blink of an eye. Try them immediately and you will see!