The Pioneer Woman has a variety of recipes for desserts, including chocolate cakes, fruit salad, ice cream, and a great deal more. Here is a list of 25 Best Dessert Recipes from The Pioneer Woman
1. Pioneer Woman Fried Apple Pies
Fried apple pies in the Amish tradition are prepared with a handcrafted pie crust that is buttery and flaky, an apple pie filling that is spiced with cinnamon and sugar, and a glaze made of powdered sugar.
The crust of the Fried Apple Pies is buttery and flaky, and it is filled with a delectable cinnamon-sugar filling. The Fried Apple Pies are completed with a sweet cherry sauce that hardens nicely, and they are so simple to create.
2. Pioneer Woman Ambrosia Salad Recipe
The Ambrosia Salad is a creative spin on the classic fruit salad, and it is built on the foundation of the fruit salad that is often served. This delicacy is distinguished from others in the category by the incorporation of elements such as almonds, sweetened coconut, and miniature marshmallows. On the other hand, the ever-present fruits are also a component of it. The preparation of this meal is made significantly easier by the fact that all of the fruits that are going to be utilized have already been preserved.
3. Pioneer Woman Chocolate Chip Cookies
This is the greatest recipe for chocolate chip cookies, and it’s the only basic cookie recipe you’ll ever need, honest to God. If you only make one type of cookie, make it these. We only ever make this one cookie recipe, despite the fact that it can be used to produce a wide variety of other cookie recipes, but we never do. This is the cookie recipe that you should make since it only takes one dish, there is no need to use a mixer, and it makes a soft cookie that is loaded with a lot of chocolate chips that are able to melt.
4. Pioneer Woman Waffles
The waffles are not only easy to make, but they also have a texture that is airy while still retaining a crunchy quality. The inclusion of cornstarch is what gives waffles their signature crisp feel; you can’t get that texture without adding cornstarch. It guarantees that your waffles will have an even distribution of crispiness and softness over the whole waffle, which is the perfect balance.
5. Peach Cobbler With Cake Mix
- It’s just as straightforward as our recipes for roasted figs and apple compote. It takes around five minutes to get everything ready. The preparation time is reduced to three minutes when canned peaches are used.
- It is the perfect snack to have on hand for unexpected company. Because it is so easy and quick to put everything together, you are more than welcome to prepare it before they arrive. Whether hot or cold, with or without ice cream, the choice is yours. They are going to enjoy it!
- It is an excellent method for using up any overripe peaches that you might have in the refrigerator.
- When saved for breakfast the next morning, it is delicious. Just give it a quick re-heat and serve it warm with your favorite hot beverage, such as tea or coffee.
6. Corn Pudding Pioneer Woman
This silky corn pudding is an essential component of any good comfort dinner. You may prepare a sweet dish that resembles custard with just a few fundamental components, and it is a meal that works well with barbecue, chicken wings, turkey, glazed ham, and other types of food.
It’s a quick and easy side dish that goes perfectly with your corn pudding meal you had earlier. Although the outside has a slight crunch, the interior is airy and soft all the way through. Additionally, it is so velvety and very enticing to the taste buds that even the most finicky eaters won’t be able to say no to it.
7. Pioneer Woman’s Dump Cake
The filling of a dump cake is similar to that of a fruit cobbler, and it is topped with a batter that is similar to that of a cake. The fact that the dump cake does not require any mixing or complicated processes makes it an excellent option for youngsters.
Before being baked, drained and chopped canned fruits are placed in a baking dish with cake mix, melted butter, and chopped nuts. The end result is something that resembles both a cake and a cobbler, and it tastes rather well. This dish is geared at youngsters, but adults will like it just as much.
8. Pioneer Woman Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
The fact that this Ice Cream Sandwich Cake just only three ingredients makes it the perfect dessert for a hot summer day, a birthday party, or a potluck. But what’s even more appealing is how straightforward it is to put together this ice cream sandwich cake. Chocolate ice cream sandwiches topped with whipped cream are a delectable treat that can be prepared in just a few minutes and are sure to satisfy a large group of people.
This Ice Cream Sandwich Cake is almost always a hit, and it gives off the impression of being rather beautiful. Nobody will ever guess that it started off as ice cream sandwiches once you give it to them. Because it contains chocolate and caramel, it has a sophisticated and decadent flavor.
9. Peach Dump Cake Pioneer Woman
This recipe for peach dump cake is both quick and easy to make. All you need is a cake mix and some butter to create an incredibly delicious dessert that everyone will love. This crowd-pleasing dessert, The Pioneer Woman Peach Dump Cake, is incredibly simple to create, and as a result, you’ll have it baked to perfection in no time at all!
10. Pioneer Woman Blackberry Cobbler
Blackberry cobblers are quick and easy fruit desserts that have a topping that is similar to a biscuit. If you have a few baskets of berries or stone fruit on hand, you can quickly and simply construct a straightforward blackberry cobbler before dinner. Then, you can let it simmer while you have dinner, and it will be ready in time for dessert.
11. Pioneer Woman’s Chocolate Cake
After taking one slice of this rich, moist chocolate cake with chocolate icing, every single guest at the table said that this was the finest chocolate cake they’d ever eaten. There are many claims that this chocolate cake recipe is the best one ever.
12. Pioneer Woman Banana Pudding
This Banana Pudding has all the makings of the perfect sweet treat! The no-bake dessert just requires five ingredients and fifteen minutes of preparation time in order to produce a chilled, creamy, and sweet treat that can be put together in advance.
This recipe for semi-homemade banana pudding, which is created using Nilla wafers, Jello instant pudding, ripe bananas, and Cool Whip, is fantastic for those times when you don’t feel like spending a lot of time in the kitchen.
13. Pioneer Woman Peanut Butter Pie
- This no-bake chocolate pie from the Pioneer Woman may be prepared by even novice bakers, in contrast to other pies that need a significant amount of time and effort to prepare in the kitchen.
- This Chocolate Pie is a No-Bake Pie, which is Part of the Reason Why It’s So Easy to Make! Although you do need to temporarily bake the crust, you do not have to really bake the pie as a complete.
- This pie recipe calls for only eight basic ingredients, all of which are readily available at most supermarkets.
14. Pioneer Woman Italian Cream Cake
The Italian Cream cake is a vanilla cake that has coconut and nuts baked into it and is topped with either whipped cream icing or cream cheese frosting; however, the Italian Cream cake has cream cheese, which is the frosting that I love.
There was a hint of almond essence or perhaps amaretto in some of the Italian cream cakes that I have had, and that flavor was there in every one of those cakes. It is not necessary for the almond taste to be overbearing; all that is required is a mild boost that works nicely with the pecans. You can put as much or as little of this ingredient as you want.
15. Pioneer Woman Cherry Pie
When creating a cherry pie from home, it is helpful to have some knowledge of the many varieties of cherries available. In a typical pie, I use a combination of dark sweet cherries and rainier cherries, but for the one in the image, I decided to use only dark sweet cherries.
You have the option of using exclusively Rainier cherries or exclusively dark sweet cherries in this recipe. If you are using tart cherries, the comment that follows the recipe suggests adding a little bit extra sugar to the mixture.
You also have the option of using frozen cherries that have been halved or quartered. Be sure to stick to our instructions to the letter and not omit the phase when you reduce the liquid on the burner.
16. Pioneer Woman Key Lime Pie
A traditional American delicacy, key lime pie is a type of pie that is created with egg yolks, lime, and sweetened condensed milk. It is possible to bake it in a graham cracker crust, a pie crust, or without any crust at all. Traditionally, it is served without a topping; however, it can also be served with meringue prepared from egg whites or with whipped cream.
17. Pioneer Woman Cream Cheese Brownies
- Rich chocolate and sweetened cream cheese come together to create the flavor of this dessert.
- There are pockets filled with cream cheese all around the chewy edges and fluffy middle.
- The Pioneer Woman’s brownies are known for their thick texture, which is achieved by using only a tiny quantity of flour in the recipe.
- In order to create the appearance of marbling, a tiny bit of brownie batter is swirled over the top of the cream cheese brownies.
18. Pioneer Woman Strawberry Trifle
The trifle is a traditional English dessert that dates back more than 400 years. It is a no-bake dessert that traditionally consists of a sponge cake that is stacked with fruit, custard, and occasionally whipped cream before being served. The layers are made more entertaining for children by including fruit-flavored jelly in some of the layers.
19. Pioneer Woman Peach Jam
- Create a delicious jam smoothie by combining your preferred jam with milk, fresh fruit, and yogurt in a blender.
- Crackers should be topped with peach jam and cream cheese.
- Make a glaze with the jam to go over pig or chicken, and you can simply include it into your favorite barbecue sauce.
- A spoonful of jam placed on top of an otherwise uninteresting original cheesecake can help bring the dessert back to life.
- with Apple Pies Fried in Butter, Lemon Scones, or Cheese Crackers.
20. Homemade Granola Pioneer Woman
Oats, nuts, dried fruit, and fruit are all components of The Pioneer Woman’s Easy Homemade Granola Recipe. The recipe also calls for coconut oil. Additionally, it is sweetened with honey or maple syrup, and it works wonderfully both as a cereal and as a snack to eat after school.
Granola produced at home may also be used as a topping for yogurt, ice cream, and other desserts. It is incredibly versatile and tasty! Love oats? Me too! Try this recipe for Wendy’s Oatmeal Bars or some oatmeal made in a slow cooker.
21. Pioneer Woman Divinity Recipe
The Divinity Recipe is a traditional dessert from the South. It consists of chopped nuts and fluffy nougat, and its exterior has a mild crunch while the interior is airy and fluffy. Try it out for a delightful Christmas snack this season!
The recipe for Divinity candy is by far the simplest confection to prepare for the winter holidays. It has a delightfully sticky and chewy texture, and it’s studded all over with nuts and flavored with just a touch of vanilla. Quickly prepare a batch for the enjoyment of your family and friends.
22. Pioneer Woman Lemon Bars
These Lemon Bars are the dessert that most closely resembles baking sunshine into a bar form. This Lemon Bars are a well-known treat enjoyed during the spring and summer months. These bars have a tender lemon filling and are topped with a dusting of powdered sugar. Find out how to make this easy lemon treat, and your dessert spread will immediately seem more inviting! warm.
23. Pioneer Woman Fruit Salad
Stone fruits like peaches, nectarines, and cherries, together with fresh berries and a delectable maple-lemon dressing, are the star ingredients in a beautiful summer salad known as Fruit Salad. Because it takes everything to a completely new level, you won’t want to stop eating this salad no matter how full you become! A wonderful option for a side dish, snack, or even a nutritious dessert!
24. Pioneer Woman Tres Leches Cake
The tres leches cake should be moist, but it should not be waterlogged or fall apart when cut into pieces. The flavor and consistency of tres leches cake is quite comparable to that of vanilla custard or pudding. If you puncture it with a fork, milk should come out of the hole that you make.
25. White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Pioneer Woman
The Pioneer Woman’s White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake has a sweet and creamy center that is swirled with tangy raspberry sauce before being baked on an Oreo cookie shell. Additionally, it is made without the need of a water bath! It’s a highly decadent dessert that’s great for serving guests when they come over (or eating all yourself).