All you need is three ingredients and your imagination for these fudgy bites! Top them with your favorite addition or have them plain for a quick, sweet treat.
I discovered this recipe way back in 2013 while participating in a recipe swapping blogging group. The blogging group no longer exists, but, this is just one of many recipes that I discovered in the group and continue to make today.
These only need 3 ingredients!
Do I have to use Nutella? No. You can use your favorite brand of chocolate hazelnut spread (the brand I like is in the recipe card). Making it homemade is also possible! Find a regular version here and a vegan version here.
Do my brownies have to be mini? No. If you don’t have a mini muffin pan, these will also work in a regular size muffin pan. However, you will have to increase your baking time slightly.
These are yummy plain, but, can also be topped with a wide variety of items.
- Chopped nuts
- Coarse sea salt
- Shredded coconut
- Dusting of powdered sugar or cocoa powder
- Your favorite frosting
- More chocolate hazelnut spread or nut butter
- Any flavor baking chips
More Delicious Ways to Use Your Chocolate Hazelnut Spread:
- Nutella Doughnuts
- Peanut Butter and Nutella Swirl Cookies
- Pumpkin Nutella Cookie Bars
- Banana Bread Doughnuts with Nutella Glaze
- Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Baked Cinnamon Tortilla Chips with Chocolate Hazelnut Dip