Fresh Raspberry Bars- -Fresh raspberries and a creamy filling make these bars a delicious and sweet dessert.
- Brown sugar
- Flour + Salt
- Raspberry jam
- Fresh raspberries
- Cream cheese
- Mascarpone cheese
- Lemon juice + Vanilla
- Powdered sugar
Jam: Want to make it homemade? Find Out How!
Mascarpone cheese: If you can’t locate or get your hands on this, feel free to replace it with additional cream cheese. Hint: It is probably located in the “fancy” cheese section in your grocery store.
How to Make:
- Make your crust. Once it’s done, let it cool for about 15 minutes.
- Next, spread the jam on top of that cooled crust. Then, top the jam with your fresh raspberries.
- In a mixing bowl, make the filling. Pour the filling on top of the fresh raspberries/jam.
- Bake it!
- Remove it from the oven and let it cool at room temperature for an hour. Then, refrigerate it for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Before serving, sprinkle the tops with powdered sugar.
Storage: Keep any leftovers in the refrigerator.