Time for dip! Addicting chocolate dip topped with roasted marshmallows.
- Chocolate Chips
- Mini Marshmallows
Chocolate Chips: I like to use a milk chocolate variety for this dip. However, go with your favorite type of chocolate ( semi-sweet, dark, etc)
How to Make:
- First, find an 9-10 inch oven safe skillet. I used my iron skillet, but, if your skillet is safe to put under the broiler, it will work.
- Melt the chocolate, butter, milk and a portion of your mini marshmallows until totally smooth.
- Then, top with additional mini marshmallows.
- Carefully place your skillet under a preheated broiler.
- Regular size marshmallows will also work with this dip. However, if you use jumbo size, you may need to cut them in half.
- If you melt your chocolate mixture in the microwave, do it in 30 second intervals, to prevent burning.
- You are only toasting the marshmallows under your broiler. This will only take about a minute or two, so, watch it carefully! They will burn super quick.
- Serve this with graham crackers, fresh strawberries, cookies or pound cake bites.
This dip is extremely addicting! You won’t be able to dip just once. I guarantee it. Perfect for an indoor s’mores treat or cook over your BBQ grill/campfire.