Bring the taste of Tuscany home with these fantastic pappardelle pasta recipes. I collect for you a list of delicious, elegant, and easy-to-make pappardelle pasta recipes. Here are 30 Best pappardelle pasta recipes.
1. Pappardelle Pasta with Seafood Sauce Recipe
This summer, try this recipe for Pappardelle Pasta with Seafood Sauce—simple, it’s fast, and delicious. You may use any fresh seafood you prefer, such as shrimp, scallops, clams, or calamari, in this Pappardelle dish. The broad egg noodles are cooked in a creamy tomato sauce with the shellfish.
2. Bolognese Sauce Over Pappardelle Pasta
This meat sauce is made by gently simmering it over the course of many hours. It is packed with beef, pig, veal, and sausage, which results in an extraordinarily tasty sauce that will help you get through the cold winter months. Pappardelle is one of my favorite pastas to pair with this sauce.
3. Beef Bolognese with Pappardelle Pasta
This meaty Italian sauce has its roots in the region of Bologna. The Italian Academy of Cuisine actually trademarked ragùalla bolognese in 1982 at the Bologna Chamber of Commerce. Pancetta and milk are used in this preparation.
Different regions of Italy have contributed to the recipe’s stylistic diversity in the United States. I used the standard ingredients and techniques for making a robust bolognese sauce and applied them to making a pappardelle bolognese. Change it up whatever you like!
4. Braised Pork Ragu Pappardelle
Pappardelle with braised pork ragu and a recipe for the sauce. Pappardelle topped with a tomato and pork braising sauce and served with juicy pork. Put some of this sauce in the freezer for a quick evening meal!
5. Homemade Pappardelle With Quick Tomato Sauce
- Put a few glugs of olive oil in a big frying pan and heat it over medium heat. Fry the garlic and chilies in the heated oil until they are just beginning to turn color.
- Then, after a few seconds, toss in the tomatoes and the remaining basil leaves (but be careful, the leaves will snap and spit in the oil).
- Simmer for about 5 minutes after bringing to a boil. Unless you strain the sauce through a coarse strainer, it will be somewhat chunky. Add salt and pepper to taste after tasting the sauce. Try to stay warm.
- A big pot of salted water should be brought to a boil. Cut the lasagne sheets into strips using a knife or pastry wheel on a lightly floured board. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, then add the pasta and simmer for a few minutes, or until it is just tender but still firm to the bite.
- Reserve some of the cooking water and drain the spaghetti strips in a strainer.
- Mix the hot pasta with the sauce. Some of the cooking water may be added if it seems too thick to stir. Top with the saved basil leaves and freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
6. Tuscan Chicken Pasta – One Pot!
This recipe for Tuscan Chicken Pasta is a simple dish that only requires ONE POT and can be prepared with any type of pasta, from pappardelle to penne. Enjoy! You’re going to fall in love with the chicken that’s been seasoned, the creamy sauce, the sun-dried tomatoes, and the spinach.
7. Creamy Lemon Pappardelle Pasta
This pappardelle pasta dish is so simple to make on a weeknight, but you won’t believe how deliciously creamy and lemony it is. Combine our trademark DeLallo Egg Pasta with a sauce made in minutes from home using the sweet and creamy mascarpone cheese, fresh lemon, and thyme. You have earned this.
8. Braised Short Rib Mushroom Sauce With Pappardelle
The drink and herbs in this sauce for the braised short ribs and mushrooms is sublime. After baking at a low temperature until the short ribs are fork-tender, the sauce is filtered and reduced until it’s silky smooth. Time is involved, but you can basically just let the ribs braise in the oven and forget about them. A dish like this is just what you need to warm yourself on a chilly winter evening.
9. Pappardelle Pasta With Pancetta And Burrata
In this speedy pancetta pasta dish, fresh pappardelle noodles are mixed with crumbled pancetta, chopped herbs, and creamy burrata.
The burrata should not be heated. Warm it up completely by heating it in a skillet. The burrata won’t hold up to high heat for very long.
If you start the sauce in Step 2, you’ll have time to complete it before the pasta is ready. When the pasta is almost done cooking, reheat the skillet.
10. Stewed Tomatoes, Pancetta, And Pappardelle Pasta
This Stewed Tomatoes, Pancetta, and Pappardelle Pasta is superb because it is savory, spicy, and creamy all at the same time. To make the sauce for our Pancetta Pasta recipe, we turn to the canned tomatoes that are widely considered to be the best in the business: San Marzano Tomatoes.
Since these tomatoes already have so many desirable qualities, you may make a sauce with a rich taste and a velvety texture just by caramelizing them. To make this Pancetta Pappardelle Pasta, pancetta is cooked till golden and crispy, adding a great salty umami component. The pasta is then topped with cream, making the sauce luxuriously smooth. Simple, yet sophisticated!
11. Creamy Lemon Pappardelle With Scallops
This Creamy Lemon Pappardelle with Scallops contains only 7 ingredients, and SO delicious! It’s a summertime favorite since the ricotta and mascarpone cheeses are used in place of heavy cream. The scallops combine nicely with the vibrant lemon taste, but this meal would be fantastic with any shellfish!
12. Italian Sausage Pasta
Macaroni, sausage, and cream sauce. The combination of these three words is maybe my favorite ever. Pappardelle is the ideal vehicle for the creamy tomato sauce that complements the sweet fennel sausage. What’s even better is how quickly this can be prepared and consumed.
13. Garlic Mushroom Pasta
Bold garlic aroma. Earthy, meaty mushrooms. Pappardelle, which is a type of pasta, is like silky ribbons. Nothing beats this mix of ingredients for a satisfying lunch that’s ready in no time flat and won’t break the bank. For those hectic weeknights when all you want is an easy button and a glass of wine, this creamy garlic mushroom pasta is the way to go.
14. Creamy Chicken Alfredo Pappardelle
Pappardelle with Creamy Chicken Alfredo is cooked using a handmade version of the traditional alfredo sauce! This dish is really rich, velvety, and cheesy, and it can be prepared in a matter of minutes.
15. Fresh Pappardelle Carbonara With Arugula
If you’re looking for a quick meal that’s not boring, try this pappardelle carbonara with some fresh arugula.
Cooking time for fresh pasta is only 2 minutes, so you can have the complete dish on the table in under 10 minutes. If you’re using dry pasta, prepare it as directed on the box.
The beaten egg must be added after the pasta has been removed from the heat so that it does not curdle and turn into spaghetti with scrambled eggs. The final product is very delicious. Arugula or rocket can be substituted with fresh spinach.
16. Creamy Sweet Corn Pappardelle
According to Donofrio, “In this pasta, the sweet and juicy corn kernels combined with the “milk” from the cobs form the ideal base for a cream sauce without the need of actual cream.” “The addition of cashews imparts a luxurious quality to the dish,” the author writes, “while the zesty taste of lemon and the smokey nuance of smoked paprika round out the flavor profile.”
17. Savory Lamb Ragu With Pappardelle Pasta
This Savory Lamb Ragu with Pappardelle Pasta is the perfect homemade dish that provides a sense of comfort and warmth. Ricotta and parmesan cheese are layered on top of freshly cooked pappardelle pasta, which is covered with a thick tomato sauce that has been simmered with tender ground lamb. The sauce is deep, substantial, and bursting with flavor.
18. Pappardelle Pasta With Mushrooms
An effortless and sophisticated supper option is this Pappardelle Pasta with Mushrooms. This pasta is packed with flavor thanks to roasted garlic and spinach. By removing the parmesan cheese, this pappardelle pasta with mushrooms dish becomes suitable for vegans.
19. Chicken Marsala Pappardelle
Pappardelle in a Marsala wine sauce is a twist on the traditional Italian dish of chicken cutlets with the same name. While I do love preparing it that way, I opted to switch things up and turn it into a full-fledged pasta meal instead.
A lot of the prep work for chicken marsala pappardelle may be done ahead of time. You may make the sauce ahead of time and then reheat it while the Pappardelle is in the oven.
20. Pappardelle Pasta With Leeks And Bacon
What could be more satisfying than a huge bowl of steaming pasta bursting with flavor? What do you think about going in for seconds?
You will find yourself doing just that after eating this simple Pappardelle Pasta with Leeks and Bacon dish.
I knew I couldn’t keep this simple pappardelle pasta dish to myself because of how delicious it is and how easy it is to make.
21. Homemade Pappardelle with Shrimps
Pappardelle prepared from scratch served with shrimp. In this first course, we are going to serve you a sophisticated mixture in the form of a creamy dish. It will be pappardelle with shrimp, along with a cream that has been produced with cherry tomatoes and prawns.
In this first course, we are going to serve you a sophisticated mixture in the form of a creamy dish. It will be pappardelle with shrimp, along with a cream that has been produced with cherry tomatoes and prawns. If you finish this meal with a sprinkle of chopped parsley, you will be able to taste the goodness that it has to offer.
22. Pappardelle With Creamy Ricotta Pesto
Pappardelle with Creamy Ricotta Pesto is pappardelle pasta smothered in a creamy, garlicky pesto sauce that has been infused with ricotta. Who would have believed that pesto’s already great flavor could be improved upon?
23. Lemon Pappardelle Asparagus Pasta
This springtime pasta dish, Lemon Pappardelle Asparagus, features the classic flavor trio of lemon, dill, and asparagus.
In place of regular yogurt, I often substitute fat-free Greek or Balkan-style yogurt. For those who want a lighter alternative to cream or sour cream, plain yogurt works wonderfully. Cutting off the fat has no discernible effect on the flavor or texture. Further, who actually benefits from being overweight?
24. Pappardelle Pasta with Artichokes and Favas Beans and Prosciutto
A delicious and simple pasta dish that can be prepared with artichokes, fava beans, and prosciutto that will make your visitors pleased.
25. Pappardelle Pasta with Roasted Summer Vegetables and Goat Cheese
I just had to make a dish that features summer vegetables in anticipation of their deliciousness. This pasta recipe goes great as a light summer meal on its own or as a side to grilled chicken or fish.
Pappardelle (egg pasta) takes up the roasted vegetables’ juices and the goat cheese melts over it to make a velvety sauce. This spaghetti is delicious whether it’s served hot or cold. I think a chilled, sparkling white wine would go well with that.
26. Wild Mushroom and Crab Pappardelle Pasta
Pappardelle pasta that has been sautéed with wild mushrooms and lump crab meat, then mixed in a white wine sauce that is light and creamy and contains garlic and shallots. This buttery and flavorful pasta dish would be wonderful for supper on a chilly evening during the winter.
27. Pappardelle Pasta With Parmesan Cream Sauce
Only Parmesan, butter, and heavy cream are required to make this very simple and delicious pasta dish with parmesan cream sauce that can be whipped up in a matter of minutes.
28. Pappardelle Pasta with Okra
Prepare pasta as directed on the box. Drain.
Largely fry the oil over medium heat in a pan. Okra pods should be sautéed for three to four minutes, or until they have a vibrant green color. Toss the pasta with the chervil, stock, and salt in the pan for 1 to 2 minutes. Spread cheese over top and serve.
29. Patty Pan Pappardelle Pasta
- Cook the pasta as directed on the package in a large pasta pot. Collect the drained water and set it aside.
- Olive oil should be heated in a large pan over medium-high heat. Mix in the thyme and red pepper flakes, and let them marinate in the oil for a minute.
- Stirring constantly, sauté the shallot for 30 seconds, or until it is translucent; then, add the garlic and cook for an additional 30 seconds. Saute the sliced patty pan squash for 2–3 minutes after the aromatics have been added, or until the squash is tender.
- When the pasta is done cooking, add it to the pan and toss everything together.
- Just take it out of the oven. Mix in the ricotta salata along with the juice of 1 lemon and the zest of 1 lemon. Combine ingredients by stirring.
- Prepare to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Promptly serve
30. Roasted Eggplant Ragu + Pappardelle Noodles
Including a vegetarian lunch like Roasted Eggplant Ragu with Pappardelle Noodles is a great way to make use of the eggplant that’s been sitting in your fridge since the end of summer. I hate to be the one to break the news, but it seems like summer is coming to an end.
The days are getting shorter and the nights are becoming cooler, but school has started up again. The leaves are just starting to think about changing color.