Ooey and gooey! Bite size cinnamon roll bites rolled in cinnamon sugar, then, cooked right in your instant pot. Great for a special breakfast or dessert.
What’s Monkey Bread?! Smaller pieces of dough are baked together in one pan. Then, you eat it by the pieces…one by one. It’s good stuff!
- Refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- Ground cinnamon
- Brown sugar
Cinnamon Roll Dough: I usually stick with the regular Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls or a brand equivalent. You can use a “flaky” version, but, keep in mind that they are a larger roll. You may need to adjust your cooking time.
How to Make:
- First, grease a 6-7 inch baking pan. See the recipe card for the one I used. . Add 1 cup of water to the bottom of the instant pot and place steam rack into the bottom of the pot.
- Next, in a saucepan, melt butter with brown sugar. When done, your butter is completely melted and the brown sugar is dissolved.
- Mix together the white sugar and ground cinnamon.
- Remove the cinnamon rolls from the package. Then, cut them into 4 equal pieces.
- Coat each piece into the sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- Place half of the coated pieces in a single layer on the bottom of the greased pan. Then, drizzle half of the brown sugar/melted butter mixture on top.
- Finish layering the coated pieces in the pan and top with the remainder of the brown sugar/melted butter mixture.
- Cover the pan with foil and place on top of steam rack.
- Cook on high pressure and do natural release for 10 minutes, then, a quick release.
- Carefully, remove pan from pot and uncover. Invert pan on to a plate/serving platter and top with icing from package.
More Ways to Enjoy a Cinnamon Roll:
- Waffle Iron Cinnamon Rolls
- Instant Pot Cinnamon Rolls
- Giant Cinnamon Rolls
- Mini Pie Crust Cinnamon Rolls
- Easy Bacon Cinnamon Rolls