An easy, cheesy, potato side dish! Soft potatoes mixed with a creamy, cheese sauce and topped off with a little extra crunch with bread crumbs. Perfect for a holiday party or potluck.
These potatoes are heavenly!
My sister in law made them for the family Christmas party and I made a bit of a pig of myself with them.
OK, not a bit. For real, a pig.
I stuffed my face with them. After receiving the recipe, I made them for my family and again, stuffed my face. I have no shame.
- Start off with a bag of frozen “southern style” hash browns. Be sure to let them thaw!
- Next, mix together the cream of chicken soup with plain Greek yogurt. If you don’t have any yogurt, sour cream will work too.
- Mix thawed potatoes with yogurt/soup mixture, then, with cheddar cheese.
- Spread it all in your 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Top with bread crumbs/melted butter and bake!
Follow my lead. Make these. Stuff your face. You will be one happy camper!