Are you seeking for recipes that include chicken or turkey wings that are appropriate for Weight Watchers? You’ve arrived to the correct location. The following is a list of the 7 top Weight Watchers Wings Recipes that you ought to test out. Some of them are keto-friendly and low-carb, and others were prepared using an air fryer.
Chicken wings are one of the many finger foods and snacks that we enjoy eating while watching sports on television.
However, these Low Point Chicken Wings will blow your mind despite the fact that they are typically deep fried and high in fat.
They have a flavor that is quite similar to that of traditional, unhealthy chicken wings, yet they only have a fraction of the fat and calories.
- To bake successfully, an oven temperature of 450 degrees is required.
- In order to prevent the wings from sticking, line a baking sheet with foil and spray it with cooking spray.
- Spread the wings out on a baking sheet and sprinkle with pepper.
- Lightly coat the wings in cooking spray.
- Covered and at 450 degrees for 7 minutes, the wings will be gently browned.
- Cooking spray should be used on the slow cooker.
- In a slow cooker, combine the spicy sauce, garlic, vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce.
- After being baked and drained on paper towels, chicken wings can be transferred to a slow cooker.
- Toss the wings in the sauce until they are thoroughly coated.
- For maximum tenderness, cook covered on high for 3 hours.
The following is a simple and tasty method for smoking chicken wings in a Masterbuilt, Traeger electric or charcoal smoker. Crispy skin and a simple dry rub set this dish apart as the finest.
9 points on the green plan, 9 points on the blue, and 9 points on the purple are all I need to maintain my weight loss goals on ( all calculations are done by adding ingredients to Weight watchers app calculator). Each serving is worth one point.
- Combine all of the aforementioned spices into a rub. Toss chicken wings with the rub and let them set for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, set your smoker’s temperature to 250 degrees. Spread wings out in a single layer on the smoker rack. Fire up the smoker with a full load of hickory and let it burn for roughly two hours.
- Wood can be added as required. All all, I had to replenish the wood in my Masterbuilt smoker three times.
- Check the internal temperature of the wings after 2 hours to make sure they are cooked through; it should read 165 degrees.
Yogurt from Greece is a healthy option Buffalo chicken dip, also known as hot wing dip, is delicious and creamy while still being a slim dish, making it suitable for those following Weight Watchers or any other diet plan, or for those who simply have a need for a tasty dip.
Hot wing dip, aka buffalo chicken dip, is a delicious and spicy appetizer. Call it what you will, but this is the far healthier option. In all honesty, I have the want to eat the whole thing. People at all the events and tailgates I’ve brought it to prefer this method to the traditional one. Served chilled, it’s perfect with chips and veggies.
- Take the rotisserie chicken and carefully remove all the white flesh, as well as the skin. Combine ingredients and shred using two forks or a hand mixer.
- Throw everything into a dish and mix it up.
- Spruce things up with some more buffalo sauce
- Allow at least an hour in the fridge for the flavors to meld.
This BBQ Air fryer chicken wings recipe is simple, and it’s done in only thirty minutes. It’s perfect for a family meal or a party. What could be more satisfying than dipping crispy wings in your go-to sauce before devouring them?
Using MyWW’s point system, the green plan is worth eight points, the blue plan is worth eight points, and the purple plan ( all calculations are done by adding ingredients to Weight watchers app calculator). A serving size equals one point.
- Turn on your Air Fryer and set the temperature to 400 degrees.
- Chicken wings with garlic powder, after being washed and dried. Spread them out equally in the bottom of the air fryer’s basket.
- Shake the pan twice or three times per minute for the first 15 minutes of the cooking time. For even crispier skin, cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- When the wings are done, place them in a bowl and toss them with BBQ sauce. Harmonize everything together.
- Include celery sticks and ranch dressing on the side.
These Weight Watchers buffalo chicken wings are a delicious and inexpensive alternative to takeout. This is a terrific dish because it may fool picky eaters into thinking they’re eating something delicious while really providing them with a healthy dose of nutrients.
I enjoy cooking these not just as an appetizer for gatherings, but also as a midday snack for the workweek. Hard-boiled eggs and these Weight Watchers buffalo chicken wings are two of my go-to protein sources for meal prepping.
- Put the butter in the Instant Pot and set it to sauté.
- To the melted butter, add the chicken, cayenne pepper, and salt & pepper to taste. To ensure that all the chicken is evenly seasoned, mix it together. Toss the chicken with the remaining half cup of spicy sauce.
- Put the Instant Pot cover on tight, and flip the steam valve to the sealing position. High pressure for 8 minutes, whether using the manual preset or the pressure cook function.
- When the cooking time is up, quickly release the pressure and take the cover off the pot. You may either take the chicken out now and eat it with the leftover spicy sauce or continue to the next step.
- Toss the chicken on an aluminum-lined baking sheet after removing it from the Instant Pot using tongs.
- Add the remaining 1/4 cup of spicy sauce to the chicken and brush it all over.
- Cook the chicken for 3 minutes on each side under the broiler. The sauce can be thickened in this manner. It’s best to wait 5 minutes to serve the chicken once it’s been cooked.
The classic snack while watching the game is now healthier. After being skinned, the wings are grilled with a savory dry rub and basted with a spicy sauce glaze that calls for far less butter than classic buffalo wing recipes. This dish has a moderate amount of heat.
Use less spicy sauce for a milder flavor, and more cayenne pepper for a hotter one. Using paper towels to improve your grip will make skinning the wings much simpler.
- Spray the grill rack or pan with nonstick spray before heating it. Prepare a grill or pan for medium-high heat, or light a charcoal grill to medium.
- Add chicken to a large bowl.
- Whisk together the chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in a separate small bowl. Toss the chicken in the spice mixture to evenly coat. Put the chicken on the grill.
- Keep the cover on and cook the wings for about 15 minutes, flipping them over halfway through.
- Meanwhile, mix spicy sauce, butter, and honey in a small bowl.
- Coat the chicken with the glaze and brush it on.
- About 3 minutes on the grill should produce some scorched patches on the wings. Flip the wings over and glaze the other side. It takes around 3 minutes on the grill to completely cook chicken wings.
When it comes to maintaining a low-carb diet, nothing beats a plate of low-carb chicken wings. They’re an excellent way to get protein from animals without overloading on fat. If you season them properly, they can satisfy your need for something salty.
Quick and simple, this low-carb garlic parmesan chicken wings dish is also excellent for you. Read on, and I’ll fill you in on the details!
- Turn on air fryer and set temperature to 390 degrees. Spray the basket of your air fryer with no-stick cooking spray.
- Make a big basin for the wings. Toss the chicken wings in oil to coat them.
- Toss the wings one more before seasoning with garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Spread the wings out in the air fryer basket to allow for air circulation.
- Flip the wings over halfway through cooking for a further 25 minutes (25 minutes if thawed, closer to 30 minutes if frozen).
- Before serving, toss cooked chicken wings with grated parmesan cheese and little chopped parsley (if desired).