Sugar Rolled Clementine Cookies are so soft and sugary! These cookies are bursting with clementine orange flavor and are rolled in sugar for an extra crunch. Grab a bag of clementine oranges and make these Sugar Rolled Clementine Cookies your family’s new favorite!
- Flour + Baking soda + Baking powder + Salt
- Clementine oranges
What Are Clementine Oranges? They are a citrus fruit that look similar to oranges, but, are smaller in size. They are similar to a mandarin orange.
- Be sure your butter is softened before using! It will help give your cookies their soft texture.
- Keep any leftover cookies in a covered container. They do not need to be refrigerated.
- Don’t like orange? These cookies can also be made with lemon or lime.
Try These Too:
- Chocolate Chip Orange Muffins
- Orange Crinkle Cookies
- Iron Skillet Lemon Cake with Orange Glaze
- Vanilla Orange Pull Apart Bread