Love the classic Girl Scout cookie? This decadent pie tastes just like them! Plus, it has a brownie base. Chocolate, coconut, shortbread cookies and caramel?! What could be better?
Happy Pi Day! Let’s celebrate with Samoa Brownie Pie. 🥧
Your Supply List:
- 9 inch pie plate
- Mixing bowl
- Rubber spatula (2)
- Microwave-safe bowl (2)
Grab Your Ingredients:
- Brownie mix for 9 x 13 pan (“family size”) + plus ingredients on the box + non stick stick cooking spray
- Shortbread cookies
- Shredded coconut
- Chocolate chips
- Dulce de Leche
How to Make Your Samoa Brownie Pie:
- Make brownie mix according the the box instructions. Stir in chopped shortbread cookies. Then, spread batter into a greased pie plate. Bake. Cool baked brownies for approx 15-20 minutes.
- Next, spoon dulce de leche into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave it for 30-40 seconds. This is to get the mixture soft and will make is much easier to spread. Just a reminder: DO NOT microwave the can.
- Spread the dulce de leche on top of your baked brownies.
- Next, sprinkle top with shredded coconut.
- In another microwave safe bowl, in 30 second intervals, melt chocolate chips until smooth. Then, drizzle on top of shredded coconut.
- Refrigerate pie for 30 minutes or so before serving. It will firm up the caramel/chocolate and make slicing a little easier.
- A word of advice: This pie is pretty rich/decadent. Start with a modest slice!