A sweet and salty bar topped with toasted marshmallows, and drizzled with chocolate and peanut butter. You will not be able to eat just one!
- Salted pretzels
- Flour + Baking powder
- Brown sugar
- Chocolate chips
- Peanut butter chips
- Neutral tasting oil
How to Make:
- First, make the batter for your base. Spread that batter into the prepared pan and top with crushed pretzels.
- Once it’s baked, let it cool for just 5 minutes or so. It’s hot…be careful!
- Then, press the marshmallow halves down into the warm base. Be sure they are sticky side down.
- Place the pan under a preheated broiler for 1 or 2 minutes. Watch it carefully! You just want the marshmallow to get a bit brown…not melt.
- Remove from the broiler and let it cool completely.
- Then, melt both sets of baking chips ( chocolate and the peanut butter) and drizzle on top of the cooled marshmallows/bars.
Storage: Keep any leftovers in the refrigerator.
- Butterscotch Pudding Pretzel Cookies
- No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pretzel Granola Bars
- Button Pretzel Bites