Creamy, fruity and delicious! These bars are a guaranteed hit!
Ugh. I hate these pictures.
I love these bars, but, hate these pictures.
In the past few weeks, these bars have been made more than once. Each time, I struggled to get photos of them that I really was ok with. They were just a challenge for me to photograph. So, I apologize for the not-so-great photos. But, honestly, they are so much better than the others..trust me.
The pictures may be “meh”, but, these bars ARE NOT! They are AMAZING!
Here is our breakdown:
- We start out with a basic graham cracker crumb base. Be sure to refrigerate or freeze the crust, once, it’s pressed into the pan. You base needs this to hold together. I froze ours for 30 minutes and it worked fine.
- Your next layer is a mixture of softened cream cheese, powdered sugar and whipped topping. This is your creamy, dreamy, cheesecake layer. Make sure to beat it until fluffy. It helps when spreading.
- Also, the cheesecake layer is not overly “cheesecake-y”. It’s soft and fluffy and has more a subtle taste of the cream cheese than your average cheesecake. If you have a not-so-lover of cheesecake in your life, they will probably still like these bars. My husband doesn’t really like any kind of cheesecake and he adored these.
- For the raspberry topping, use a 21 oz can of pie filling. If you don’t want raspberry, feel free to use another flavor. Just be sure to use the same size can and consistency.
- Once you spread the raspberry topping, refrigerate the bars for at least 2 hours before serving. They will still be good to eat before them, but, a bit soft.
Creamy, fruity and no baking needed for these No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Bars. A great option for a weeknight dessert or your next party!
Give them a try and have a wonderful weekend!