I think a Nespresso machine is a must-have if you consider yourself a coffee connoisseur. This handy tool makes it easy and affordable to brew your own delicious beverages at home. This is a list of the top 15 Nespresso Recipes that are both tasty and simple to create.
1. Iced Horchata Latte
In this deliciously sweet and silky smooth vegan Iced Horchata Latte, Mexican tastes are married with espresso. This drink recipe, which calls for brown rice, almonds, cinnamon, and Nespresso, will provide you with the most invigorating start to your day during the whole summer.
- Put two cups of water with the rice, almonds, and cinnamon sticks in a big jar or pitcher. Leave alone for 8 hours or overnight.
- Blend the rice mixture and the remaining water in a high-powered blender until smooth (around 2 minutes).
- Remove solids by pouring the liquid through a fine-mesh strainer, cheesecloth, or a nut milk bag.
- Use maple syrup as desired to sweeten the drink.
- Put a cup of horchata into each of four glasses and fill with ice.
- Serve immediately with a shot of espresso lungo on top.
2. Iced Shaken Espresso
Since cold brew coffee has so much caffeine, I’ve had to limit how much I drink in the afternoons. After learning that Starbuck’s Iced Shaken Espresso beverages were becoming more popular than cold brew, I had to give them a shot.
Shake freshly brewed espresso with a sugar or sugar substitute and serve over ice. Next, add your preferred milk and pour over ice cubes.
Two ounces of espresso has around 120mg of caffeine, whereas sixteen ounces of cold brew contains around 200mg. The espresso drink has less caffeine than I was expecting, and I can even prepare decaf versions if I so want.
3. Hazlenut Chocolate Coffee
The velvety tastes of hazelnut are what give this beverage its deliciously nutty flavour, while the rich flavor of chocolate serves as a backdrop for those qualities.
- Combine the milk and the chocolate-hazelnut spread in a small saucepan set over medium heat.
- Stir with a whisk until the spread is melted and the milk is well warm and foamy.
- Warm the milk mixture and pour it into the VertuoLine Recipe glass.
- Pour coffee over the ingredients and stir.
4. Vegan Vanilla Iced Coffee
The Best Vanilla Iced Coffee, prepared using cashew milk as an alternative to dairy. This Vanilla Cashew Iced Latte is a breeze to prepare, yet it tastes just like one you’d get at your favorite coffee shop. If that sounds appealing to you, keep reading.
- Pour boiling water over cashews in a dish and let them soak. You should let it 20 minutes to soak.
- Put the cashews (after they’ve been soaked and drained), vanilla bean, Medjool date, and water in a blender and mix until completely smooth and creamy.
- Using a nut milk bag or some cheesecloth to filter the milk might further improve its consistency.
- You may make a cup of coffee by inserting a Nespresso Cosi Espresso capsule into a Nespresso Essenza Mini machine and pressing the appropriate buttons.
- Fry the milk in a chilly setting of the Aeroccino.
- Add foamy vanilla cashew milk to your iced espresso.
- To serve hot, heat the milk in the Aeroccino to create foam, and then pour it over hot coffee.
5. Nespresso Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
Do you require a boost to get you going first thing in the morning? A Pumpkin Spice Latte made with a Nespresso machine is the best way to kick off your day. There is just no other way. The pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove in this recipe provide the ideal flavor combination, and the Nespresso machine makes the preparation of it a breeze.
Once you have finished making your Nespresso Capsule, transfer it to a big mug, and add one cup of warm almond milk that is unsweetened, along with four teaspoons of Torani Pumpkin Spice Flavoring. Mix well. The finished product should have whipped cream on top, followed by a dusting of pumpkin pie spice.
6. Tiramisu Frappé
All of the flavor of the most beloved Italian dessert by gourmets around. Tiramisu literally translates to “send me to paradise.”
An assurance of hedonistic satisfaction that may be relied on from this enchanted and chocolatey espresso.
- One scoop of chocolate ice cream should be placed at the bottom of the glass.
- If you don’t have any dry “langues de chat” biscuits, you may use crushed regular biscuits instead. Place the pieces of biscuits on top of the ice cream.
- To make a Ristretto or Ristretto Decaffeinato coffee, prepare an espresso with a Ristretto or Ristretto Decaffeinato capsule (25ml)
- After you have poured the milk into the Aeroccino, hit the button labeled “cold Milk Froth.”
- Sprinkle with shaved bittersweet chocolate.
7. Iced Salted Caramel Latte with Nespresso
To commemorate the introduction of Nespresso’s Caramelizio Grand Cru to their VertuoLine, I have given this a caramel-sweet twist. (With the VertuoLine, you can make a full pot of coffee or espresso. It’s hard to choose between the two because they’re equally tasty Want to know how to make the best iced coffee ever?
For each drink, put a salted caramel candy in the bottom of a double-walled glass (like this one that we used). Make yourself a cup of caramelita coffee (the warmth will soften the caramel candy just so)! Then, put the mixture into a cocktail shaker filled with ice and start shaking it right away. (Don’t forget to add the candy when shaking the drinks!) The coffee will cool quickly without being watered down by the melting ice.
8. Honey Lavender Iced Latte
Honey Lavender Simple Syrup
- In a saucepan set over medium-high heat, mix together all of the ingredients.
- Stirring often while heating ensures that all of the honey will dissolve.
- Take the pan from the heat and let it cool to room temperature before putting the contents through a strainer with a fine mesh into a container that can seal tightly.
9. Nespresso Vertuo Iced Coffee
The iced coffee that I prepare at home with my Nespresso Vertuo is, without a doubt, the best there is. Even though I’ve experimented with a lot of other coffee tools, I always end myself going back to my trusted Nespresso machine. Continue reading to see how I create my straightforward recipe for iced coffee using my Nespresso Vertuo machine.
- Simply simply pushing the power button, the Nespresso Vertuo may be activated.
- Put in your Nespresso capsule
- Put a stop to it and secure the lid.
- After positioning a cup beneath the spout, activate the device by pressing the button.
- To personalize your Aeroccino, fill the Max Line with milk or creamer. Maintain pressure on the power button until it changes color to blue.
- When you want to cool down your shot of espresso, pour some frothed milk into it.
- Mix the espresso with the milk, and then pour it into a big cup packed with ice.
- Add a reusable straw and ENJOY!
10. Peppermint Marshmallow Latte
This Peppermint Marshmallow Latte is the best coffee drink you can have throughout the winter season. Delicious in every way: silky, luscious, sugary, and creamy The ideal approach to warm up throughout the winter months and during the holiday season.
- Hot Nespresso coffee should be served with half a shot of hot Peppermint Creamer.
- Spread a generous quantity of Peppermint Whipped Cream on top.
- Add candy cane crumbs and a complete candy cane for decoration.
11. Irish Mocha
Awaken your senses by preparing double espresso beverages at home that are on par with those found in coffee shops. I prepared a Brown Sugar Cinnamon Cortado and an Irish Mocha by brewing espresso with a brand new Nespresso VertuoPlus Machine with espresso capsules.
- Put some chocolate syrup and some peppermint syrup in the bottom of a cup that holds 12 ounces of liquid.
- Following that, pour the espresso on top of the steamed milk.
- If you want to be sure everything is combined, stir it.
- If you like, you can finish it off with some whipped cream and chocolate shavings on top.
12. Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Copycat
Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte recipes might be hard to come by, but this one is without a doubt the easiest and greatest one you’ll ever discover. You’ll be able to create your go-to beverage at home with the aid of my photo and video instructions.
- Get the espresso ready.
- Heat the milk, then whip it into a foam.
- Put some pumpkin sauce and espresso into a serving cup that’s 16 ounces in size. Stir thoroughly.
- Combine the pumpkin and espresso with the milk in a separate container. Cinnamon should be sprinkled on top of the whipped cream that has been topped with.
13. Dark Chocolate Orange Double Espresso Chocotini (virgin)
Create two espresso shots with the Volluto.
A cocktail shaker should have some melted chocolate, a double shot of espresso, some simple syrup, some milk, and some ice. Combine all of the ingredients by shaking them. After pouring, you may decorate it whatever you like (I like to add a little foamed milk and a twist of orange peel), and then you can have a more exciting beginning to your day.
14. Hygge Chocolate Coffee
- In a small saucepan, combine all of the ingredients with the exception of the coffee, the cinnamon sticks, and the star anise.
- Reduce the heat to low and mix the ingredients together.
- After the chocolate has been well combined, take it from the heat and pour it into a container made of glass.
- Prepare a cup of coffee with the Nespresso capsule of your choice.
- Your coffee should have around a quarter to a half cup of creamer added to it, and it should be decorated with ground cinnamon, cinnamon sticks, and star anise.
- Refrigerate any creamer that has not been used and consume it within one week of storage.
15. Iced Nitro and Cafe Viennois
Two wonderfully flavorful coffees that couldn’t be more distinct from one another. The Cafe Viennois was very silky and creamy, while the Iced Nitro was intensely gloomy.
- Prepare the Lungo coffee using your coffee maker, and then transfer the brewed coffee to the cup.
- After that, fill the jug with 0% fresh and cold milk until the minimum level marking is reached.
- Put the cover back on, then hit the “start” button on the device.
- Gather the foam from the container with the barista spoon, and then generously sprinkle it over the top of the coffee. Include some chocolate shavings on top of the dish. Cheers!