Everyone knows that Goji Berries may be used in a wide variety of culinary applications, from sweets to beverages to tea to savory dishes. Here in this post, I have included 25 Goji Berry Recipes that are so amazing, you won’t believe your taste buds.
1. Maple Walnut Goji Berry Granola (Vegan, Gluten-Free)
If you’re looking for a fulfilling gluten-free vegan breakfast, snack, or dessert, go no farther than this simple, healthful, and delicious Maple Walnut Goji Berry Granola!
To put it simply, homemade granola has become a family favorite. It’s perfect for a quick breakfast, snack, or dessert, and it’s also healthful and delicious. Plus, it’s portable and easy to pack for a day in the park or on a walk.
2. Mango Milkshake with Goji Berry
Both adults and children might benefit from a milkshake for breakfast on the run. It’s satisfying, easy to whip up, and can be made with any fruit that’s in season. In the heat of summer, pair them with burgers, sandwiches, or salads for a refreshing midday meal.
Dried Goji Berries have an extreme sweetness and a tangy aftertaste (almost like Raisins). You may make the finest milkshake ever by blending them with the delicious Indian Alphonso Mango.
3. Goji Berry Balls
These vegan vanilla goji berry balls with cacao nibs are easy to create with only four ingredients, making them a straightforward and nutritious snack option. They require no baking.
Put everything into the processor and blend until you get a thick, sticky dough that sticks together when pressed. For best results, process after adding 1 tsp of warm water if it is not adhering. If it doesn’t work, try it again in a day or two.
Form into 12 balls, and keep in an airtight container for 2 weeks in the fridge or 2 months in the freezer.
4. 2-Minute Yogurt Breakfast Bowl | Coconut Goji Berry Granola
Yogurt on its own probably won’t satisfy your hunger, especially if you’re not eating Greek yogurt, which normally contains more protein. I’ve found that most single-serve yogurts have between 100 and 200 calories.
- Yogurt can be placed in a medium bowl or a separate bowl if desired. In a mixing bowl, combine maple syrup and yogurt.
- Sprinkle on some chia seeds, goji berries, granola, coconut flakes, pumpkin seeds, and granola. Enjoy!
5. Goji Berry Chocolate Bark
I’m not new to the world of chocolate bark. It’s one of my favorite things to whip up in the kitchen! This goji berry chocolate bark is no exception, and on top of that, it is somewhat nutritious and it is so lovely that it is ideal for presenting as a present.
6. Goji Berry-Ginger Tea
Hot Goji Berry-Ginger Tea is really a time-honored approach to take advantage of these teeny-tiny superfoods, since it contains ginger, which aids digestion, and goji berries, which are rich in antioxidants.
- In the bottom of a coffee mug or tea cup, put the dried goji berries and ginger, if you’re using it.
- The water in the cup should be very hot.
- Steep for a few minutes, or until the water becomes lukewarm and resembles a watered-down cup of tea.
- If you want it sweet, add some sugar, and then drink and enjoy it.
7. Almond Goji Berry Protein Bites
Make a big batch of them and put them in a drawer at your desk, and you won’t have to leave your desk at 3 o’clock to go get cookies again.
In addition to fulfilling your sweet taste in a healthy way, these bars are perfect for a pre- or post-exercise snack when you need something light yet gratifying before or after your workout.
Two or three squares are plenty to satisfy a hunger pang. There’s no excuse not to always have a supply on hand, as they require only 3 ingredients and can be prepared in under 5 minutes.
8. Homemade Goji Berry Applesauce
Apples from the fall and superfood goji berries may be turned into a healthy and tasty applesauce in a short amount of time using an electric pressure cooker, such as an Instant Pot.
A moment, please, to discuss coconut syrup. Obviously, not all of them have the same quality. The WO Coconut Syrup I had run out of, so I went out and got some other brand.
The Wildly Organic brand had set the bar so high, so this one was a huge letdown. I haven’t been able to find anything quite like the beautiful golden, caramel-like flavor of Wildly Organic Coconut Syrup.
9. Goji Berry And Coconut Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
You may think of these Goji Berry and Coconut Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies as a cross between a cookie, a muffin, and a coconut macaroon. Grain-free, superfood cookies that are so simple to make that even the kids can help. You don’t even need a mixer or a beater.
The cookies will be less crumbly if you wait until they have cooled a little bit after taking them out of the oven.
If the dough is too sticky to roll, let it aside for a minute or two to allow the coconut flour to absorb some of the moisture from the other ingredients.
10. Goji Berry Breakfast Cookies
- Set oven temperature to 180 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper.
- The oil, sugar, and egg should be whisked together until smooth.
- The other ingredients should be added and thoroughly mixed up.
- Take a tiny ice cream scoop and remove some dough, shaping it as you go and leaving it on the baking sheet. It’s recommended that you leave about an inch of space between each cookie. Creates around 14-15 cookies.
- Crisp it up in the oven for at least 10 minutes and up to 15 minutes. Wait 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling. Enjoy!
11. Goji Berry And Orange Cake
Here is a tasty cake flavored with orange and goji berries, which give it a beautiful red color. The berries on top of the cake are a nice touch. Are you able to deny their beauty? Orange’s tang and sweetness go wonderfully with the berries’ natural sweetness. Try some of these berries if you haven’t already.
The cakes are perfect the way they are, but they lack visual appeal. The cake pairs particularly well with a chocolate ganache icing, but an orange glaze would also be delicious.
12. Spicy Goji Berry Soup
Even though I rarely experiment with it, I found that this savory dish was a wonderful exception. It heightened the intensity of every flavor, from the sweetness of the tomatoes to the heat of the peppers. Amazingly tasty and stimulating soup
- The goji berries can be revived by soaking them in water for a few minutes after washing. (For the sake of time savings, I soaked mine over night.)
- Olive oil should be heated in a medium saucepan, then the onion and chile should be sauteed for a few minutes before the tomatoes, goji berries, and cumin seeds are added. Maintain the stirring for a few more minutes.
- Soup stock should be added, then the heat turned down to a simmer for 10 minutes.
- To make a smooth soup, stir in some fresh coriander and mix.
- Top with black pepper, cumin seeds, and a few fresh coriander leaves for color and garnish. (Optional) Blend in a little bit of cream or yogurt and serve.
13. Apple Pie Oatmeal with Raisins and Goji Berries
For my oatmeal, I usually use oat milk, but you could also use almond milk or another plant milk if you want. If I cook the oats with only water, they don’t become as creamy as I prefer them to be. Oatmeal has a superior consistency, and its flavor and richness are enhanced when milk is included.
- The apples and milk should be brought to a boil in a sauce pan.
- Toss in the oats and reduce the heat to medium-low after it begins to boil.
- Keep stirring at 1-minute intervals to prevent sticking while simmering for 7-10 minutes. If you want additional milk, add it.
- Toss in the raisins and maple syrup, stir, and then remove the pan from the stove.
- Spruce it up with with cinnamon, apple pie spice, and vanilla extract. Add it back in and stir it up again to make sure it’s evenly distributed.
- Try it out and if it needs extra sugar or apple pie spice, add it.
- Top with more raisins, goji berries, nut butter, and/or your favorite fruit. Enjoy!
14. Goji Berry and Hazelnut Cacao Truffles
Authentically, I first heard the phrase Making these healthful and delicious Goji Berry and Hazelnut Cacao Truffles requires just six simple ingredients. You can whip them up in just 10 minutes, and they’re the perfect plant-based dessert for a Christmas party or gathering.
- Place the truffles, dusted with the crushed goji berries, on the prepared baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet in the fridge for 30 minutes, or until the cookies have firmened up a bit.
- Because they soften and lose their form when left at room temperature, keep them in an airtight, BPA-free container in the fridge until ready to serve.
15. Goji Berry Tart
Antioxidant-rich and bursting with flavor, this no-bake Goji berry tart mixes the tastes of goji berries, strawberries, and raspberries. This recipe utilizes only natural ingredients and is also dairy-free, egg-free, nut-free, soy-free, and refined sugar-free.
Use as-is or jazz up with some extra toppings like sprinkles, edible flowers, dragon fruit balls, and berries (like shredded coconut).
If you want to make it more of a “treat,” serve it with freshly whipped cream made with coconut milk or even ice cream. It’s OK to serve this straight from the fridge, or at room temperature.
16. Ginger and Goji Berry Punch
Are you looking to wow your guests with a unique cocktail? If you’re looking for a fruity drink, this goji berry and ginger punch might be just the thing. The unusual components will make this summer’s cocktail party or BBQ the talk of the town (opens in new tab).
Plateau, a trendy rooftop bar and restaurant in London’s Canary Wharf, is responsible for this recipe for ginger and goji berry punch. This unique and tasty drink is based on a liquor known as Fair Goji Liqueur. Goji berries, a kind of Chinese fruit, have been quite popular among health-conscious diners in recent years, and the French liqueur Fairtrade uses them.
17. Apple, Goji Berry, and Honey Date Drink
Apple cider, especially if it is warm, handmade, and has loads of spices, is fitting for the holiday season, which is quickly approaching. Although I expect most people to stick with the tried-and-true combination of cinnamon and all spice for their apple cider, I think it’s always a good idea to shake things up occasionally. One benefit is that it will make for interesting small talk. And hey, you never know if you won’t discover a new fave!
18. Easy Goji Berry & Hemp Acai Bowls
Pureed acai berries are combined with other frozen fruits such as blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, or raspberries, and bananas to make what is known as an Acai Bowl. I’m sure there are dozens of ways to customize Acai Bowls for breakfast, but this is the tried-and-true method I used.
- To make the acai bowl foundation, combine all of the ingredients in a high-quality blender and process until completely smooth and thick.
- Smoothie mixture should be split between 4 bowls.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of honey and 2 teaspoons of granola on top of each bowl, then sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of coconut, 1 tablespoon of goji berries, 1 tablespoon of hemp seeds, and 1/4 of a sliced banana.
19. Superfood Brownies
Gluten-free and loaded with superfoods like goji berries and cacao nibs, these brownies are the ideal blend of fudgy chewiness and chocolatey richness.
- Prepare an 8×8 baking dish by lining it with parchment paper and heating the oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the chocolate chips, then add them to the basin with the melted oil, sugar, powder, and salt. Be sure to give it a good whisking until everything is evenly incorporated.
- Whisk in the vanilla bean paste and the eggs.
- Put in the flour and mix gradually until there are no more clumps and the mixture is smooth.
- Fold in the cacao nibs and goji berries, one spoonful at a time, until they are barely integrated.
- Spread the batter evenly into the corners of the baking dish and transfer to the oven.
- For best results, bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the sides are firm and beginning to peel away from the paper but the center is still still soft.
- Add the remaining goji berries and cacao nibs to the top of the brownies about 5 minutes before they are done baking. Goji berries lose some of their vibrant color and get somewhat charred if you do this from the outset.
- As soon as the brownies are done baking, remove them from the oven and sprinkle them with the sea salt. Let them cool fully in the pan.
- When ready, lift the paper out of the baking dish and cut the brownies into 12 squares.
20. Goji Berry & Pistachio Granola Bars
These granola bars are so simple to create, it will blow your mind. What’s more, you can make them just how you like them by swapping in your preferred components. This mix of Goji berries and pistachios is delicious. The same goes for dark chocolate, walnuts, and dried cranberries. What about some almonds, raisins, and roasted pumpkin seeds? There is no limit to the permutations possible.
21. Goji Berry Parfait With Healthy Nutella
Snack on this healthy Nutella and Goji Berry Parfait. Goji berries, known to promote feelings of happiness, and homemade nutella prepared with magnesium-rich chocolate are included in this jar of a morning meal that is sure to perk you up.
22. Chocolate Pudding Tart With Coconut Cream & Goji Berries
It’s the kind of sweet treat that always gets eaten up. Why? The process is rather easy to grasp. You start with a crust that’s reminiscent of butter tarts, then layer on the healthiest chocolate pudding you can think of, cover it all with whipped coconut cream, then finish it off with some goji berries. You can’t go wrong with this recipe, so get to it right now.
23. Goji Berry and Red Dates Herbal Tea
Goji berry and red date herbal tea is a mildly sweet, deliciously nourishing drink that is precisely what your body needs to recuperate and mend, since it stimulates circulation, improves your mood and your skin’s appearance, slows the aging process, and contains antioxidants.
Drinking this tea for at least three days after menstruation is a tradition for us since it aids in recovery and healing.
Both the tea and the grilled red dates are delicious. When goji berries are cooked, though, their flavor disappears.
24. Chia-seed puddings with blueberries, banana and goji berries
Combining 250 ml of the coconut water with the coconut meat in a blender or food processor yields a silky consistency. Mix together the coconut cream, honey, and chia seeds in a bowl, then pour the mixture into the refrigerator to set (about 2 1/2 hours). The pudding will be thick and somewhat crunchy from the chia seeds.
To serve, divide the chia seed mixture among bowls and top each with sliced banana, blueberries, goji berries, cocoa nibs, and a drizzle of honey.
Note Stores selling groceries and health foods usually have white chia seeds, goji berries, and cocoa nibs.
25. Vanilla Goji Berry Ice Cream
This is a classic vegan ice cream made with raw ingredients and goji berries (no churn, dairy-free, refined sugar-free)
- Get everything you’ll need for the ice cream out of the fridge and to room temperature. Use a high-powered blender to combine all of the ingredients until they form a uniform paste. I used a jar that was about 4 inches by 6 inches (but any container of a comparable size would do) and transfer into the freezer.
- Add goji berries and cornflower petals, scattering them on top (you may also stir them in for a more even distribution; I didn’t and they were “folded” in by the time I finished scooping).
- Put in the freezer for at least five to six hours, preferably overnight. Defrost on the counter for a few minutes, or in the microwave, until it reaches a scoopable consistency, and then dig in!