Simple bark for the holidays! Creamy chocolate topped with gingersnap cookies and white chocolate.
- Chocolate chips
- White chocolate chips
- Gingersnap cookies
Oil: Use a neutral tasting oil. Canola, sunflower or vegetable oil will all work.
How to Make:
- First, line a large flat rimmed baking sheet with parchment.
- Then, in a microwave or in a saucepan over medium heat, melt chocolate chips until smooth. If you are using a microwave, be sure to do this in 30 second intervals, to prevent burning.
- Spread the melted chocolate on to the parchment paper.
- Next, melt the white chocolate chips with the oil. Again, this can be done in a saucepan or microwave.
- Drizzle on top of the chocolate.
- Sprinkle the top with the crushed gingersnap cookies.
- Let it sit for 30-60 minutes to let the chocolate set. This can be done at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
- Once set, break it into desired size pieces.
- Be sure to work quickly with the melted chocolate. It will set up within a few moments. You want to sprinkle the crushed cookies while the chocolate is still warm or they may not stick.
- Keep any leftovers in a covered container in the refrigerator.
- Freezing: If desired, you can freeze this bark. Keep it stored in a freezer safe container/storage bag. It will be good for a few months.