Make yourself a Giant Cinnamon Roll and your life will be complete.
Today, I’m going to show you how to make one GIANT cinnamon roll.
What do you need?
- A pack of refrigerator cinnamon rolls ( be sure they unroll)
- Flat rimmed baking sheet + parchment paper or slip mats
- Your appetite.
How to Make Your Giant Cinnamon Roll:
- First, place one of the cinnamon rolls in the middle of your baking sheet.
- Next, unroll the remaining cinnamon rolls. You should have long strips of dough.
- Take one strip of dough and wrap it around the cinnamon roll on your baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining pieces of dough strips and bake!
- Drench the top of your giant cinnamon roll with the icing that comes with the package.
Do I have to use Grands Cinnamon Rolls?
No, any brand of cinnamon rolls with work. Just be sure they unroll and are not full rolls.
Can I use a round baking pan instead of a baking sheet?
I recommend using the flat baking sheet. This is a pretty good size cinnamon roll, it needs alot of space to expand.
Final thought from our baker – “It’s delicious”.
Put Those Refrigerator Cinnamon Rolls to Work:
- Chocolate Peppermint Cinnamon Rolls
- Cinnamon Roll Raspberry Cobbler
- Easy Bacon Cinnamon Rolls
- Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls