A refreshing no bake dessert with just 3 ingredients. A perfect sweet treat for summer!
Whew! It’s summer and good golly! It’s hot. 🔥
Time to cool down with two of best flavors of summer– -strawberries and lemonade. 🍓 + 🍋 = 💖
- Vanilla ice cream
- Frozen lemonade concentrate
Strawberries: Fresh or frozen will both work. However, if you are using frozen, let them thaw a bit before mixing. You don’t want to break a blade on your blender/food processor with a rock hard strawberry.
Vanilla Ice Cream: Want to Make it Homemade? It’s E A S Y.
Lemonade Concentrate: Be sure you get concentrate. Not regular lemonade.
How to Make:
- First, let your lemonade concentrate thaw out. While it’s thawing, add strawberries to a blender or food processor. Blend until they are pureed.
- Then, mix together the concentrate and pureed strawberries. Add in vanilla ice cream and mix it until it’s good and combined.
- Spread it into a freezer safe container and cover it. Let it freeze up for at least 2 hours before serving.
- When serving, you can top if off with whipped cream or whipped topping. It’s delicious!
- Keep any leftovers in the freezer.