These French Breakfast Muffins are light, soft and the buttery cinnamon top is to die for.
- Flour + Baking powder + Nutmeg
- Ground cinnamon
A few recipe notes:
- Be sure not to over mix your batter. This may give you a dense muffin.
- This recipe makes 6-8 muffins, instead of the standard 12.
- Storage: Keep any leftover muffins in a covered container. No need to refrigerate, unless the weather is hot/humid in your area.
- Freezing: Yes, these can be frozen! Store them in a freezer safe, covered container in the freezer.
Love Cinnamon Sugar? Try These Too:
- Cinnamon Sugar Crescent Swirl Bread
- Semi Homemade Cinnamon Sugar Doughnuts
- Cinnamon Sugar Popovers
- Puff Pastry Cinnamon Sugar Muffins