Farmers Casserole will feed a crowd! A hearty casserole for breakfast, brunch or dinner! It’s loaded with ham, cheese and hash brown potatoes.
Just a recipe today!
- 6 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups diced cooked ham
- 8 eggs, beaten (or 2 cups egg substitute)
- Two 12-ounce cans (3 cups total) evaporated milk
- salt/pepper, to taste preference
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Spread hash brown potatoes on the bottom of baking dish.
- Then, sprinkle top of potatoes with cheese and chopped ham.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper well.
- Pour over potatoes/cheese/ham mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 40-45 minutes or until center is set.
- Let casserole cool off for 10 minutes or so before serving.
- Adapted from Recipe Girl
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 259Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 157mgSodium: 812mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 17g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on ourtableforseven.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Facebook