Classic banana bread with the creamy holiday addition of eggnog!
- Flour + Salt + Baking soda
- Brown sugar
- Ground cinnamon
- Powdered sugar
Brown Sugar: If desired, you can replace it with coconut palm sugar.
How to Make:
- Grease a 9 inch loaf pan.
- In a bowl, whisk together dry ingredients. Set aside. Then, in a clean mixing bowl, beat mashed bananas with the remainder of the wet ingredients. Beat until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Be sure not to over mix your batter!
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan and sprinkle the top with ground cinnamon.
- Once done, remove from the pan and let it cool for 15-30 minutes. Then, drizzle top with glaze.
Storage: Keep any leftover bread in a covered container in the refrigerator. Eat within 2-3 days. You can freeze this bread! I do recommend freezing the bread in a freezer safe covered container/storage bag before adding the glaze. When you are ready to serve, let the bread defrost, then, add glaze.