A brownie lovers guilt free treat! Just three ingredients is all you need for these fun and delicious bites. Eat them plain or top them with your favorite low fat frosting to finish them off.
Looking for a guilt free chocolate dessert?
Me too..always. So, these diet soda brownie bites are the perfect way to go.
Just Three Ingredients?! Yep..here there are:
- Dry Brownie Mix
- Diet soda
- Egg whites.
Your Supply List:
- 24 count mini muffin pan + non stick cooking spray.
- Mixing bowl.
- Rubber Spatula
A few recipe notes:
- You can use any brand of dry brownie mix. Just be sure it’s for a 13 x 9 inch baking pan. It may also be labeled “family size”.
- The same goes for your diet soda. I used diet 7UP. But, any diet flavor/brand will work.
- If you don’t have a mini muffin pan, a regular size can be used. But, your baking time will be increased. If you use a regular size muffin pan, bake these for 18-20 minutes.
- If you are counting points with Weight Watchers, these are zero Freestyle points. That is not including the topping! Using a fat free/sugar free whipped cream or topping will keep your point total low. If you use a different topping, your point total may change. Check first. 😉