Rich chocolate cupcakes with a graham cracker crust and filled with gooey Rolo candies. Then..topped with cream cheese frosting and caramel sauce.
Looking for more cupcake recipes? Check out my Cupcake Board on Pinterest.
My favorite dessert = cupcakes.
How to make cupcakes better? 👉 👉 Add gooey pieces of candy
Gather your Supplies:
- 12 count muffin pan + liners
- Electric mixer + mixing bowl
- Ice cream scooper (for batter) or spoon
- Measuring cups + spoons
Ingredients for cupcakes:
- Brown sugar
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Baking soda
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Rolo candies
- Caramel sauce
- Yes, use an ice cream scooper! It’s a great tool to scoop cupcake batter.
- Don’t freak out if a few of your cupcake looked a bit “caved in” (see above collage). This is due to the baking with the candies. Frosting will cover that right up. 😉
- Be sure to let your cupcakes cool completely before frosting.
- Drizzling the tops with caramel sauce is optional, but, highly recommended. Plus, you can make your own caramel sauce.