Creamy chocolate with added bonus of peppermint! Great for a holiday dessert or homemade gift.
- Chocolate chips
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Peppermint candies
No Sweetened Condensed Milk on Hand? Make it homemade!
How to Make:
- First, melt your chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk. You can do this on your stove top ( over medium heat) or in the microwave.
- If you opt for the microwave method, do this in 30 second intervals, to prevent burning.
- Once it’s fully melted, spread the mixture in a 8 x 8 baking pan. Be sure to line your pan with foil and spray the foil with non stick cooking spray beforehand.
- Sprinkle the top with your crushed peppermint candies.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting/serving.
- Keep any leftovers in a covered container in the refrigerator.
Freezing: Yes, you can store this fudge in the freezer. Keep it in a freezer safe, covered container or storage bag. It will be good for 2-3 months.