Fun cupcakes that need no baking…only your creativity & imagination!
Cereal Cupcakes? Yep! Think of your favorite no bake cereal bars, but, in the form of a cupcake. Then, topped off with creamy frosting. They are really fun and a great for a way to celebrate any occasion. Especially, when it’s warm and turning on the oven isn’t an option.
Main Ingredients Needed:
- Toasted oats cereal ( ex: Cheerios or brand equivalent) See the recipe card below for the brand I used.
- Mini marshmallows
- Vanilla Frosting
Do I have to use food coloring? No! This is purely for fun. They still taste delicious without it.
What about frosting? I used a simple can of vanilla frosting. Go with your favorite recipe/brand and flavor for them.
How to Make Your Tye Dye Frosting:
- Insert your desired decorating tip (I used a 1 M) into a piping bag. Insert the empty piping bag into a large jar or glass and pull the edges of the bag over the rim of the jar.
- Separate your favorite vanilla frosting into separate bowls. The amount of bowls will be determined by how many colors you want your frosting to be. Tint each bowl a different color food dye.
- Fill the piping bag with each separate color. A spoon will work for this task.
- When the bag is filled with your desired colors, remove bag from the jar/glass and pipe cupcakes as desired.
Have Cereal in Your Pantry? Try These Too:
- Browned Butter Cinnamon Rice Krispies Treats
- Peanut Butter Muddy Buddies
- Puppy Chow Cups
- Salted Peanut Honey Bars
- White Chocolate and Peanut Butter Party Mix
- Chocolate and Peanut Butter Cereal Bars