Gooey and chocolaty! No baking required for this addicting little candies and all you need is just 4 ingredients.
I’m so totally in love with these truffles. 😍
Some of the best recipes just require few simple ingredients, don’t you agree? These are no exception to the rule.
These delicious truffles are known by “Brigadeiros”. Brigadeiros are a traditional Brazilian candy. They are similar to a truffle or bonbon and you too, will quickly fall in love with them.
Your simple ingredients:
- Sweetened condensed milk.
- Cocoa powder.
Making them is easy:
- Start by melting all your ingredients in a saucepan.
- Then, increase your heat and let the mixture get thick. This should take anywhere from 15 minutes to 25 minutes. Keep a close eye on it..you don’t want it to burn!
- Next, spread your mixture in your pan, refrigerate to cool the mixture and let it set.
- Scoop the mixture out the pan and form into balls and give them a coat in sprinkles.
- Try not to eat entire batch. (You’ve been warned!)
A delicious, gooey, and decadent delight. Try this Brigadeiros soon!
You will not be disappointed