Homemade baked pizza rolls! Fun, delicious, simple to make and versatile.
- Wonton wrappers
- Pizza sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Dried seasonings, optional
Wonton Wrappers: These can (usually) be found in the produce section of your grocery store. They are essentially a smaller version of an egg roll wrapper.
Pizza Sauce: Jarred or homemade will both work. Go with your favorite!
Dried Seasonings: If desired you can spice your rolls with any number of dried seasonings.
Can I Add Fillings?
Yes! Cooked crumbled sausage, bacon, chopped pepperoni, chopped peppers, mushrooms or onions are just a few ideas. Stick with about 1-2 teaspoons of total fillings and you are good to go.
How to Make:
- First, make your filling (s) and preheat your oven.
- Fill each wrapper with approx 1-2 teaspoons of filling.
- Dip your finger in a bit of water and run it along the edge of the wrapper. Fold the wrapper over and press to seal. Repeat with the remaining wrappers.
- Line a flat rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray the foil with non stick cooking spray.
- Bake those rolls! Let them sit for about 5 minutes before serving.
Storage: Keep any leftovers in a covered container in the refrigerator. Eat within 2-3 days.
Can I Freeze These? Yes. Let them cool completely, then, store in a freezer safe, covered container/storage bag. They will stay good for 2-4 months. When ready, simply reheat them in a the oven and serve.
More Homemade Snack Foods:
- Air Fryer Onion Rings
- Baked Pretzel Crusted Mozzarella Sticks
- Baked Chicken Nuggets
- Easy Potato Wedges (two ways)
- Fried Cheese Curds