Eggs, sausage, cheese,milk and sour cream all baked up in one amazing casserole!
- Breakfast sausage
- Sour cream
- Cheddar cheese
Sausage: Pork sausage, turkey sausage or a plant based version will all work. Stick with a crumbled version and you are good.
No Sour Cream? Plain Greek yogurt can be used as a replacement.
How to Make:
- First, in a skillet, scrambled eggs until desired consistency is reached. Remove from pan and spread into a prepared dish.
- Next, in the same skillet, brown the sausage until it’s no longer pink. If necessary, drain it before going to the next step.
- Sprinkle the drained breakfast sausage on top of the scrambled eggs in the dish.
- Then, dollop the sour cream on top and gently spread it on top of the sausage.
- Top it all off with cheddar cheese and bake.
Try These Too!
- Instant Pot Breakfast Casserole
- Breakfast Tostadas
- Sausage and Cheddar Breakfast Bake
- Pancake Casserole