Great for any meal! Cooking your eggs in the air fryer takes just a few minutes and don’t require a whole lot of hands on time.
- Black pepper
- Onion powder
Butter: If you don’t want to use butter, feel free to replace with a neutral tasting oil.
Milk: This can be replaced with whipping cream or a plant based milk.
Dried Spices: I keep these pretty simple…just the black pepper and onion powder. Feel free to add/subtract the spices as you like.
Pan: See the recipe card for the pan I like to use. It’s a 6 inch round pan that fits perfectly into my air fryer basket. If your basket will fit a larger pan, feel free to add another egg into your mix!
How to Make:
- First, add butter into the pan. Then, place the pan into the air fryer and cook for just 2 minutes. If you using oil, simply add it to the pan and swirl it to coat the pan. No need to add to the air fryer.
- Carefully remove the pan from the air fryer.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk and dried spices. Then, pour it into the pan.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove the pan again (hot!). Sprinkle in the cheese and stir the eggs.
- Put it back into the air fryer and cook another 2 minutes.
- Now, if you are happy with the consistency of your eggs, remove them, give them a stir and dig in. If not, stir them and cook just another minute.
Remember: All air fryers are different. Cooking time may vary, depending on your air fryer.