Classic cinnamon rolls made right in your instant pot! Full of cinnamon and topped with a powdered sugar glaze.
Cinnamon rolls in your instant pot? Yep, it’s possible.
- Flour + Salt + Baking soda + Baking powder
- Ground cinnamon
- Brown sugar
- Powdered sugar
Brown Sugar: If desired, coconut palm sugar can be used as a substitute.
- Bowl + Whisk
- Electric Mixer
- Instant Pot ( Pressure Cooker)
- 6-7 inch baking pan + your favorite way to grease it
- Measuring cups + spoons
- Pastry Brush
How to Make:
- Pour 2 cups of water into your instant pot and place the steam rack into the pan. Be sure the handles are up, making removal easier
- Make your dough. It will come together pretty quickly. Just be sure to not over mix it. Mix just until the dough forms.
- Roll out your dough into a rectangle. Brush it with melted butter and sprinkle with brown sugar/ground cinnamon.
- Next, roll the dough up into a tight log. With a sharp knife, cut the log into 8 equal size pieces.
- Place them in your greased pan and cover it with foil. Place the pan on top of the steam rack.
- Cover the instant pot and cook on high pressure for 25 minutes. When the time is up, do a natural release for 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove the pan from the pot and let them cool for about 5 minutes. Then, remove the foil and cool for another 10 minutes before adding the glaze.
More Ways to Enjoy Cinnamon Rolls:
- Waffle Iron Cinnamon Rolls
- Mini Pie Crust Cinnamon Rolls
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cinnamon Rolls
- Giant Cinnamon Roll
- Cinnamon Roll Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Quick Bread