Creamy chicken made in your crock pot with ranch seasoning and crunchy bacon, then, tossed with hot pasta. It will be a family favorite in no time!
I’m not sure we eat more of around my house- – chicken or pasta.
That is why this dish is darn simple for me to toss together. I always have chicken in my freezer and pasta in my pantry. Plus, this has bacon! (🥓=♡)
- Boneless chicken breasts
- Dry ranch dressing mix
- Cream of chicken soup
- Plain Greek yogurt
- Chicken broth
- Dried spices: Garlic + Salt + Pepper
- Dry spaghetti
Chicken: You will need 1.25 lbs or approx 2-3 medium size breasts
Cream of Chicken Soup: Looking for a new alternative to the standard cream of chicken soup? You can make it homemade.
No Plain Greek Yogurt on Hand? Sour cream can be used as a substitute
Spaghetti: Fettuccine or angel hair pasta will also work
A few notes:
- Cooking time may vary, depending on the size/thickness of your chicken breasts. To make sure they are completely done, be sure the internal temperature is 165 degrees.
- If desired, you can simply serve the chicken on top of the pasta, instead of mixing it together.
- For leftovers: If your chicken/sauce is a bit too thicken up, add a bit of milk to the mixture while reheating.
- If you don’t want to spend alot of time cooking bacon for this one, ready cooked bacon is a great shortcut.
Try these too:
- Cheesy Ranch Chicken
- Homemade Ranch Dressing
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Skillet
- Bacon Ranch and Cheese Sliders