Peanut Butter Swirl Bars- Soft peanut butter bars with a swirl of chocolate. They only need a few basic ingredients ( that are probably in your pantry right now) and taste amazing!
This is a recipe that my mom gave several years ago. She made them all through my childhood (along with a long list of other desserts) and have remained a family favorite of ours since forever.
They are really easy and perfect for the peanut butter lover in your life.
- Flour + baking powder +salt
- Peanut butter
- Sugar: both brown and white
- Chocolate chips
Brown Sugar: If desired, coconut palm sugar can be used as a substitute
How to Make:
- First, make your dough. Spread it in your prepared pan and top with chocolate chips.
- Bake them for just 5 minutes and remove the pan from the oven. This is going to get your chocolate chips soft and easier to spread.
- With a butter knife, swirl the chocolate to create a marble effect. Don’t mix it compltey in! Just swirl it.
- Return the pan to the oven and bake for the remainder of time.
- It’s the toughest part of the recipe, but, you will have to wait for these to cool before cutting/serving.
Love a Good Swirl? Try these too!
- Greek Yogurt Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread
- Peanut Butter Nutella Swirl Cookies
- Cinnamon Sugar Crescent Swirl Bread
- Baked Cinnamon Swirl French Toast
- Peanut Butter Swirled Skillet Brownies