Puff Pastry Muffins- The name says it all! Quick muffins made from frozen puff pastry dough.
These lovelies are so easy that you only need two things to make them:
- Puff pastry dough and your imagination.
Really? That’s it? Yes.
Make Your Muffins:
- First, let your frozen puff pastry dough thaw. Then, roll out each sheet , then, cut them in half.
- With a rolling pin, roll each half to about 24 inches long.
- Spread each half with melted butter .
- Then, roll each half into a tight log.
Make Your Muffins: ( continued )
- With a sharp knife or pizza cutter, cut each log in two separate pieces.
- Roll each piece inward to create a spiral.
- Place each spiral into the wells of a greased muffin pan.
Once baked and slightly cooled, top them with your favorite stuff!
Ours was a simple cinnamon sugar variety, but, yours could whatever you want them to be.
A few sweet topping ideas:
- Chocolate Syrup or Glaze
- Lemon Curd
- Powdered sugar glaze with your favorite flavor extract
- Nutella glaze
Can these be topped with savory flavors? Yes! These will go great with any type of toppings.