Mac and Cheese Soup! Creamy soup loaded with elbow noodles and a smooth cheese sauce. Goes perfectly with a side of crusty bread and topped with bacon. It’s easy to prepare and can be on your dinner table in just under an hour.
It’s #SoupSeason! Let’s celebrate with cheese and pasta. 💛
The Ingredients Needed:
- 1 package deluxe mac and cheese mix
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Chicken broth
- Whipping cream
- Garlic powder + Onion powder + Paprika + Black pepper
- Dijon mustard
Deluxe mac and cheese mix? Deluxe mac and cheese mix can be found in the same section as the regular boxed mac and cheese. The difference? Regular boxed mac and cheese comes with powdered cheese. Deluxe mac and cheese comes with a cheese sauce.
No whipping cream on hand? Simply substitute it with another cup of milk.
Dried Spices: Below is the the combination of spices I used. However, they can be increased/decreased to your own preferred taste. Your can also add a few more and make it your own!
Want to Dress Up Your Soup?
↓ ↓ A few ideas for topping your soup or stirring right into it
- Cooked & crumbled bacon
- Sour cream ( or plain Greek yogurt)
- Your favorite shredded cheese
- Hot sauce
- Fresh chopped tomatoes, onions or pepper
- Chopped broccoli
- Tortilla chips
- Fresh herbs
The possibilities are endless!
A look back:
- one year ago: Weekly Meal Plan #100
- two years ago: Caramel Brown Sugar Bundt Cake
- three years ago: Cinnamon Apple Cobbler
- four years ago: Pumpkin Pancakes
- five years ago: Mini Bacon Cheese Meatloaves