Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies are a dream! Soft, scrumptious and of course, full of gooey chocolate.
My youngest has been bitten. By the food blogging bug.
He’s only 9 years old and has always been a baker. But now, he likes to plan the recipe and has me take pictures of him making the baked goods that must be posted here on the blog.
Today, he’s making Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies! They are delicious and really quite simple to make. Plus, soft, soft, soft..yum.
Your Cookie Supplies:
- flat rimmed baking sheet + slip mats or parchment paper
- Electric mixer + mixing bowl
- Spoon for scooping dough.
- Smaller mixing bowl
- Wire cooling rack
Ingredients List + A Few Notes:
- Melted Butter: Yes, melted. After melting, let the butter cool a bit before adding it to your mixing bowl.
- Sugar: White sugar and brown sugar are needed.
- Baking soda + salt
- Chocolate chips: regular semi sweet are just right!
Love chocolate chip cookies? Me too! You can find several versions here on the blog including ➝➝ eggless , a mini version , with bacon, starts with a cake mix, loaded with pumpkin, made with coconut oil and filled with peanut butter.
A look back:
- one year ago: Ice Cream Cupcakes
- two years ago: Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
- three years ago: Chocolate Chip Scones
- four years ago: Cake Mix Doughnuts
- five years ago: Homemade Pizza Sauce