Peeps Mini Cheesecakes- -Perfect for spring and your Easter holiday! No bake mini cheesecakes with an Oreo cookie base, and they’re topped with a sweet marshmallow Peep candies that are dipped in chocolate. #CuteDessertOverload
I’ve got your Easter dessert covered today!
- 🐇no bake
Your Ingredients List:
- Cream cheese (make sure it’s softened!)
- Whipped topping (ex: Cool Whip/ TruWhip)
- Oreo cookies (if you want springtime version)
- Peeps marshmallow bunnies or chicks
- Chocolate chips
- Green sprinkles
Supplies You Will Need:
- 12 count muffin pan + liners
- Electric mixer + mixing bowl
- Microwave safe bowl + spoon
- Flat rimmed baking sheet + parchment paper
- Don’t forget to freeze your Peeps before dipping them in the melted chocolate. This will make the process much easier and keep them from melting.
- Be sure to refrigerate your cheesecakes for at least 1 hour before serving. If desired, you can also refrigerate them over night/the day before serving.
- You can use semi sweet or milk chocolate chips for these. Both will work.
More Springtime Sweets! 💮
- Shortcut Lemon Meringue Bars
- Blueberry Cupcakes With Soft Cream Cheese Frosting
- Strawberry Cream Pie
- Lemon Cupcakes With Fresh Strawberry Buttercream Frosting