Making these classic snack chips is so simple! These are baked, not fried and taste just like the bagged version. Homemade Doritos will save you some money and a much healthier option for your snack.
Looking for more snacks? Find more in the recipe index!
Grab Your Supplies:
- Flat rimmed baking sheet + parchment paper
- Basting brush
- Small bowl
- Cutting board
- Sharp knife
Your Ingredients List:
- Corn tortilla shells
- Canola oil
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Chili powder
Homemade Doritos are So Easy to Make:
- Stack your corn tortilla and cut them into 8 triangles.
- Place the triangles on the baking sheet and brush the tops with the canola oil.
- Then, sprinkle tops with your spice mixture.
- Let your chips cool and then..start snacking!
Super Delicious Dip Ideas: