Soft cinnamon cookies that start with a cake mix! A yummy shortcut to a classic. These are full of cinnamon and crazy easy to make.
Cookies! Find more in our recipe index.
Our pantry is never short of a cake mix.
These cookies are our all time favorite to make with a cake mix- – – Snickerdoodles.
You Only Need Five Ingredients!
- Cake mix
- Melted butter
- Ground cinnamon.
A few notes:
- If you can’t get your hands on a white cake mix , use yellow or french vanilla.
- Scoop the dough into balls that approx 1 inch in size. For a larger cookie, increase the size of the dough into 1 1/2 inch in size. Just increase your baking time about 2 minutes.
A look back:
- one year ago:Turkey Taco Chili Casserole
- two years ago: Three Ingredient Dinner Rolls
- three years ago: Two Ingredient Muffins
- four years ago: Cake Mix Cinnamon Walnut Coffee Cake
- five years ago: Applescotch Cookies