Crock Pot Creamy Tortellini Soup- -Creamy soup filled with cheese tortellini, cream cheese and tomatoes. It’s a fabulous weeknight meal and goes perfect for a loaf of crusty french bread. Made in your crock pot (slow cooker), this creamy tortellini soup is a delicious winner!
The Ingredients List:
- Frozen tortellini
- Chicken broth
- Dried spices: salt-pepper-thyme-paprika-minced onion- garlic powder
- Diced tomatoes
- Whipping cream
- Cream cheese
- Italian blend cheese
- Grated Parmesan cheese
Frozen Tortellini: We like to use a cheese variety for this soup, but, any flavor will work.
Dried Spices: Below is what we use for this soup, but, feel free to adjust them as to your taste.
No Whipping Cream on hand? Use whole milk instead!
Pin it for Later:
A few recipe notes:
- Be sure to not add the cheese until the very end of the cooking cycle. If you add it too soon, your cheese could curdle.
- If you are looking for a unsalted chicken broth option, check out the recipe card for the brand I like.
- Can this soup be frozen? I don’t recommend freezing this soup because of the cheeses. They could separate and leave your soup not very pretty or appetizing.
More Soup for you to Inhale:
A Look Back:
- ONE YEAR AGO: Iced Oatmeal Cookies
- TWO YEARS AGO: Chocolate Marble Gooey Butter Cake
- THREE YEARS AGO: Cream Cheese Butter Cookies
- FOUR YEARS AGO: Cake Mix Dinner Rolls
- FIVE YEARS AGO: Crock Pot Cranberry Chicken