This Honey Mustard Chicken is so easy and delicious! It’s sweet with a slight tangy mustard flavor. Serve with your favorite pasta, potato or rice side dish.
If you don’t own a crock pot or instant pot , I’m here to tell you to get shopping!
They make your life so much easier. You can cook and bake a multitude of recipes in both and will save you some time….time making your dish and time cleaning up.
Both of them are pretty awesome.
This chicken can be made in either your crock pot ( slow cooker) or instant pot (pressure cooker) and it’s packed full of the sweet and tangy combination of honey mustard.
What Supplies are Needed?
- Crock Pot (slow cooker) or Instant Pot (pressure cooker)
- Mixing bowl
- Non stick cooking spray
- Sharp knife
- Serving spoon or tongs
- Measuring cups/spoons
Ingredients Needed: Boneless chicken breast, honey and dihon mustard. You will also need olive oil, chicken broth, and salt/pepper.
A few things to note:
- Yes, you can use frozen chicken breasts.
- I used 1 lb of boneless chicken breasts. This should approx 3-4 medium size breasts.
- For the instant pot version: I cut up the chicken breasts into bite size pieces ( approx 1 inch in size), then, cooked it. I find this is easier when using the instant pot.
- For the crock pot version: In the past, I have used boneless chicken tenders for this recipe and cooked about the same amount of time. However, I haven’t used them in the instant pot yet, so, can’t say what the cook time would be for them.