Caramel Brown Sugar Bundt Cake is is one delicious bundt cake! A moist cake baked in your bundt or tube pan with brown sugar, instead of the standard white sugar. Top this amazing cake off with a creamy and dreamy caramel sauce for the finishing touch. This cake is a great weeknight dessert or bring it to your next party!
Friends, meet your new favorite cake.
Yes! It is really amazing and if you bake it, you will agree.
It’s a moist bundt cake and it’s made with brown sugar, instead of the standard white sugar. This gives the moist texture and the dark color. This cake is also topped with a brown sugar-cinnamon mixture and it’s drenched in creamy, dreamy caramel sauce.
As I said…amazing. 👍
Your supplies + ingredients list:
- A fluted bundt (or tube) pan.
- Non stick cooking spray.
- An electric mixer + mixing bowl.
- Baking soda
- Evaporated milk.
- Plain Greek yogurt. (you can substitute with sour cream, if needed)
- Ground cinnamon.
- Brown sugar.
- Caramel sauce.
A few tips for removing your cake from the bundt pan:
- Use a generous amount of non stick baking spray. You can also use a good old fashion stick of butter to grease it too or use a cooking spray with flour included in.
- Next, make sure your cake is well cooled before attempting to remove it. Gently, take a sharp knife and run it along the edge and middle of the cake.
- Then, tip the cake upside down on a plate. Be sure the plate is larger than your cake. Let the cake fall naturally and if it’s still stubborn, give the bottom of your cake pan a gentle tap.
A look back:
- ONE YEAR AGO: Cinnamon Apple Cobbler
- TWO YEARS AGO: Chocolate Pecan Toffee Bars
- THREE YEARS AGO: Pumpkin Cheddar Biscuits
- FOUR YEARS AGO: Salted Caramel Maple Ice Cream with Candied Bacon Bits
- FIVE YEARS AGO: Baked S’mores Bars