Time for dip! Addicting chocolate dip topped with roasted marshmallows.
Our small town has a parade/carnival each summer. It’s your typical summer-neighborhood fest. There is a parade, carnival rides, local bands, etc.
We don’t normally go to the actual carnival.(No, we aren’t trying to put a damper on summer fun. It’s actually a small fortune for all seven of us to go.) But, we do always go to the parade and have a family cookout that day. We grill burgers and hot dogs,then,make classic s’mores. It’s a fun little tradition.
For a little change this year, in addition to classic s’mores, I decided to make some s’mores dip too. Yes, it was a totally s’mores palooza and for me, personally, this dip was wwaayy more fun than the classic s’more.
Here is what you do:
- First, find an 9-10 inch oven safe skillet. I used my iron skillet, but, if your skillet is safe to put under the broiler, it will work.
- Melt the chocolate, butter, milk and a portion of your mini marshmallows until totally smooth.
- Then, top with additional mini marshmallows. Regular size marshmallows will work too, but, if you use jumbo size, you may need to cut them in half.
- Carefully place your skillet under a preheated broiler. You are only toasting the marshmallows. This will only take about a minute or two, so, watch it carefully! They will burn super quick.
- Serve with graham crackers. But, you can also dip fresh strawberries, cookies or pound cake bites.
This dip is extremely addicting! You won’t be able to dip just once. I guarantee it. Perfect for an indoor s’mores treat or cook over your BBQ grill/campfire.
A look back:⤵
- ONE YEAR AGO: Monster Cookie Bars
- TWO YEARS AGO: No Bake Lime Pie
- THREE YEARS AGO: Pancake Casserole
- FOUR YEARS AGO: Orange Crinkle Cookies
- FIVE YEARS AGO: Rainier Cherry Crumble
More Dip to Love: